• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Carvalho

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Still want him here, unlikely but maybe possible in January?

Long term Arteta replacement, could be real hot property after the Euros.

Atticus

have a feeling Madrid will be in for him next window given how injury prone Modric has been and the general lack of quality CDMs

Aevi

Hale End FC

Most recent game I found with all his touches... class passer, didn't know he had that in him. Thoughts on him as a signing?

Last edited:

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member

Most recent game I found with all his touches... class passer, didn't know he had that in him. Thoughts on him as a signing?

The defensive playmaker role fits Ramsey as a CM partner, just sayin'

Will never happen in a million years. Mainly because he's a Mendes client and will go for stupid money and he's not particularly special. He's slow, there's no pressure on him there and his passing is ok but not above average. The pace he plays means he won't ever press anything like Coq can.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Will never happen in a million years. Mainly because he's a Mendes client and will go for stupid money and he's not particularly special. He's slow, there's no pressure on him there and his passing is ok but not above average. The pace he plays means he won't ever press anything like Coq can.

He's still feeling his way back from a major injury and I think he's a good passer tbf, but anyway the Mendes thing is a no go.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wtf is this Mendes nonsense. We're Arsenal FC not Wenger FC ffs.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Wtf is this Mendes nonsense. We're Arsenal FC not Wenger FC ffs.

Actually I'm starting to question that, the guy is ruining our club and there's nothing we can do about it.

Though, a good thing about him is that he won't buy bobbins players like Willy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom