• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Gallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Says he's thinking of leaving, I've always rated this guy. Aside from the fact that this is the NOTW, do we stand a chance of landing him though?

sabret00the

Established Member
no chance of landing him via the club, but via him buying out the remainder of his contract and then us offsetting that with his signing on fee, very huge chance.

Army of Me

Established Member
i cant see us having any chance of landing him. he says that a france teammate once told him that "if you wear the ac milan shirt you've succeeded", with their defence aging faster than the speed of light i think they'd jump at the chance to sign him, and in a square go between us and them - they'd win :(

he'd be a great signing, he's a good defender with a massive presence and influence on the field, but he wont be coming here.

longrufus

Established Member
i think he is barca bound, they wanted him in summer. Although i think Real Madrid would be a likely target. Dont think he would come to us or any other team in england, always liked him though

asajoseph

Established Member
I've always liked Gallas and his versatility, as well as his solidity in pretty much every position. Sadly, Chelsea would move heaven and earth not to sell him to us.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Gallas to Arsenal: sounds not likely

Gallas to AC Milan: possible because they have been on the market to search for another CB. Rumours say Milan have turned attentions to Alex of PSV.

KingReyes

Established Member
Why would Gallas come here? He's not going to leave Chelsea to join another English club, expecially one not as strong as Chelsea.

nidza7

Established Member
I just can`t see him in Arsenal.Chelscum would rather sell him to any other club for misery money than wait for his contract to expire.Unless he decide not to go anywhere till summer.But something tells me Chelsea will find terms with him in the end.

A

Anonymous

I see Gallas in Italy.

He may like whats going on with Juve.

qs

Established Member
Id be happy as long as he leaves Chelsea. If he goes watch Terrys reputation fall.

invisibleman18

Established Member
would be a great signing, one id certainly like to see. as has been said before, hes very versatile, and is solid in any position across the back 4.
but absolutely no chance of chelsea selling someone to us.

Wenger14

Established Member
As much as I want it, we will never get him. Chelsea won't sell, Gallas won't come to us, simple Math.

Ziontrain

pha2er said:
i cant see us having any chance of landing him. he says that a france teammate once told him that "if you wear the ac milan shirt you've succeeded".

Fiver says that was Desailly - another guy who was at Chlesea purely for a buck and never looked like he had his heart and soul in it here!!!

ap

he is a player i like very much but i doubt if it works if he partners toure. they are very similar, quick, athetic, but relatively short (both around 183, i think) to cope with the big guys here in EPL like kevin davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom