• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Gallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuma75

denilson is a huge surprise for me...
a good one of course.

never seen him before but he is a Under-19 captain, sounds good to me.

anesumachoko

wenger has to be the best manager in the world made profit out of a transfer window

2m for cygan
5m+ gallas
baptista for free
Denlison pereira neves 4m

3m pounds out of the transfer markert

The Armoury

pires replaced by rosicky
bergkamp replaced by van persie/adebayor

campbell replaced by senderos
reyes replaced by baptista
cole replaced by gallas
all this ound good?

wowwow.

i bet chelsea are saying 5 million and gallas because it may be 5 mill upfront and then prehaps rising depending on verious criteria,ie trophies won appearence ect,

Army of Me

Established Member
anesumachoko said:
wenger has to be the best manager in the world made profit out of a transfer window

2m for cygan
5m+ gallas
baptista for free

didnt we buy rosicky?

Artillero

pha2er said:
anesumachoko said:

2m for cygan
5m+ gallas
baptista for free

didnt we buy rosicky?

ssssssshhhhhhhhhh

Dont spoil the kids sums

anesumachoko

I am talking about today's profit alone , wenger kept his promise to henry of bringing in quality players in baptista, rosicky and gallas

JMT

argh Senderos to be on the bench when he comes back?.... gallas should move to LB even though he doesnt enjoy it

Eboue Toure Senderos Gallas

Looks better

MrHanson

- Åñð®éw - said:
argh Senderos to be on the bench when he comes back?.... gallas should move to LB even though he doesnt enjoy it

Looks better

I was complaining hours ago about chelsea giving us gallas and £8.5mil in exchange with gallas, then the fee now appaers to be £5mil, WTF chelsea are laughing at us anyone who cant see that we came off worse from this deal is either stupid or ignorant. gallas is 29 cole is 25, gallas had 1 year remaining cole had 2, its simple really we should have got minimum £13mil puls gallas.

weelip

weedom said:
Welcome gallas,julio and denilson

and the japanese kid.?

I dont Sho Ito is contracted to any team. If that is true, we can sign him anytime. Anyway with our current lineup, it is unlikely he will get a game even if he comes anyway.

Army of Me

Established Member
- Åñð®éw - said:

Looks better
not sure Gallas wants to play LB tbh, isn't that the reason he fell out with Maureen?

of course he'll be forced to until our LB's are fit again but after that, afraid it's bench time for Swiss Tony.

Jaded

MrHanson said:
- Åñð®éw - said:

Looks better

I was complaining hours ago about chelsea giving us gallas and £8.5mil in exchange with gallas, then the fee now appaers to be £5mil, WTF chelsea are laughing at us anyone who cant see that we came off worse from this deal is either stupid or ignorant. gallas is 29 cole is 25, gallas had 1 year remaining cole had 2, its simple really we should have got minimum £13mil puls gallas.

When was the last time a club bought an out and out fullback for more than 13 mil pound?

James

Established Member
lee1001 said:
http://www.redcafe.net/showthread.php?t=126516

Well United fans seem to think we got a good deal.
The cockney reds are going outta their 'eads!

They're speaking alot of sense.

MrHanson

Jaded said:
MrHanson said:
- Åñð®éw - said:

Looks better

When was the last time a club bought an out and out fullback for more than 13 mil pound?

I dont know but chelsea were willing to pay £16mil when they first bidded for cole. Do you think they would have offered under £13mil? Having just read through threads according to legend we got £15mil plus gallas which if true makes me alot happier. so to answer your question it maybe that today is the latest time a club have bought an out an out full back for more than £13mil.

been

why si everyone saying tony on the bench FFS this is good news for toure atleast he can get a f*cking break now the poor guy even played pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom