• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Gallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratinho

Established Member
Hmmm, haven't been through the transfer forum rubbishing ideas for a while.

As Chelsea don't have to sell him, they wouldn't send him here. MOre than that, Gallas doesn't want to go to Arsenal. Or Man Utd, or Liverpool.......

He'll be playing in Italy next season.

_scorpion_

Established Member
You can throw in the fact that his Number 13 has been given to Bollocks.

Gallas will be off to Milan in a deal that will send Sheva the other way. Crespo might be included in that too.

siddharth

Will some mod please delete this thread. Gallas would never come to arsenal and chelsea won't sell him to one of their rivals.Besides now i'm sure gallas will move to milan alongwith drogba probably as part of the shevchenko deal.

One good thing for us is that chelsea have already signed ballack and sheva is almost done so that just leaves simao from the equation.Chelsea will complete their transfer activity a lot sooner and that would only be good for arsenal.Coz this way clubs won't be able to jack up the price of their players by linking them to chelsea.

Now wenger just needs to put on a hat and enter the market. :wink:

Ratinho

Established Member
I predict he'll arrive the same day Lampard does. And if there's a heavy snow storm that day too, expect Beelzebub to break out those cross country skis he's been aching to try out.

shaz

i agree with whats being said. would be a great player for us, but dont think chelscum would sell him to us. maybe if we offered pascal in return...?

entropy13

Established Member
shaz said:
i agree with whats being said. would be a great player for us, but dont think chelscum would sell him to us. maybe if we offered pascal in return...?

We'll have to pay Chelscum more if that's the case...

junialum

Forget Gallas

Thinking about Gallas is being more wishful than thinking of Torres, J. Mascherano or Zakora joining us.

Chelsea will never sell a player on the cheap to Arsenal.
Wenger's youth policy is not going to see that old man come over.
Gallas doesn't want to stay in the EPL.

In which area do you think there is a chance of Gallas coming?

kym7224

I saw same on the Klose thread how on earth 28 turn to an old man???

Wenger saying himself players prime is 28 - 32 and he suprised how Henry gone far if he develop until 32.

Some Arsenal fans believe youth too much, last season we suffered badly because of lack of exprience. Wenger doing fantasticly well to develop and finding the youth but we need balance on our squad.

And our best players in last season are Henry and Lehmann who are old man then. :(

28 is old man in the football world? :?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
28 would be abit old due to wenger's youth policy but if he comes in as bosman, why not? chelsea cant stop him from comnig to arsenal either. i won't rule out such a move if he comes in on a bosman.

morpho

Established Member
what about a swap between Cashly Cole and Gallas? I know Mourinho would like that, but not sure if i would...

Lasenal

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20 ... 97646.html

According to some of my italian friends, the article's saying that it's very likely that this would happen.

Milan

Minimum punishment: Deduction of points
Maximum pnnishment: Relegation to Seriea B

Fiorentina, Lazio, Juventus

Minimum punishment: Relegation to Seriea B
Maximum punishment: Relegation to Seriea C

I doubt that he would go to Milan or Juve now

Me<--

You being funny?

Gallas is a utility left-back at best and we seem to be well covered in central defence so i can't see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom