William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by yousif_arsenal, Jul 25, 2019.

1. thierrytheking14

thierrytheking14 Well-Known Member

Think the entire squad are facing large amounts of both right now mate, cant see why Saliba coming in would be devoid of either.

2. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What does "if possible" mean. Surely we would know lol

Kingslayer likes this.
  3. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

If he joined in Jan I would want him to pair with Holding or Chambers, don't let him anywhere near Luiz or Sokrapis!

4. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Hope he stays in France.

Chaoz_Enigma and GoonerJeeves like this.
  5. OnlyOne

This season isn't a f*cking right off. Stop saying it.

6. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Could be a write off tho

Camron likes this.
  7. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

OnlyOne's post is a write off.

8. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

I think you're my favourite troll now, taking over from @Taylor Gang Gunners and @GDeep™ who have both done a Denilson and let you steal in at the back post for a tap-in SMH

9. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

My new years resolution is to stop trolling full time though. Time to get serious, as i know that some people find me extremely annoying and that was never really my intention

10. DJ_Markstar

Those guys can **** off, tbh.

Pepes blue pill and UpTheGunnerz like this.
  11. OnlyOne

Tag me next time, chump.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  12. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Too important for ASSE, they will refuse.

13. Chaoz_Enigma

Chaoz_Enigma Active Member

Agreed, he has just come back from injuries. He needs a run of games in france and build on his confidence. This way next season he will come in strong and confident. Being the main man there will build him up(hopefully) to be a good player. Coming in without proper pre-season as a young player with huge expectation in a middle of crisis is not very ideal for the development of a young player.

Symbia likes this.
  14. Stian

Stian New Member

Saliba has that commanding Van Dijk potential. I Just hope we sort out our defensive srructure by the time he arrives or he too, Will suffer greatly. Luiz can wank off come january or summer. No more Chelsea player ffs.

15. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

if he really wants to move in January we should make it happen - but this is not the time to bring in a new player who would rather be elsewhere

16. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

I think if we take the long term view, it is probably best that he stays there till the summer.

Red London and DJ_Markstar like this.
  17. DJ_Markstar

Definitely.

He's in a comfortable and familiar environment where he's loved and we're in turmoil, it could all look different in 6 months and hopefully he steps into a more settled and well-drilled team next season.

GoonerJeeves likes this.
  18. DJ_Markstar

Personally see him as more of a Rio Ferdinand sweeper type than a commanding Van Dijk type, but time will tell. He's certainly got yuuuuuuuuuuj potential no Wengermo.

19. DJ_Markstar

He does seem on paper to be a perfect partner for Holding, with Holding doing the "head everything out of the box" role and Saliba picking up any scraps and putting in sweepery type performances.

Both seem to be very comfortable on the ball as well. Exciting talent this guy for sure, and exciting prospect for the future of our defence.

tap-in likes this.
  20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Good to see him back hopefully he'll have great 2nd half of season without injuries