• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Luiz has like three league titles, and a Champions League...what a loser he is!
The guys a bum, I have watched him all season make mistakes? I don’t give a toss he won a title in France ffs.

I’m watching him make mistakes every week and you’re telling me about something he won with Chelsea 10 years ago.

Just ****ing stop.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No they won't, people already at him for being injury prone, same with KT, and a guy like Pepe was being labeled a flop 3 months in. Fans don't have patience. Was the same with Leno and plenty others.

Yeah probably :lol:

I can’t understand the fans frustration a little tbf, we have been in a constant state of reubuild for years now really...it it what it is though, just have to hope we get through it, at least Artets tenure looks promising so far.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Anbody watching? How's he playing?

I see St. Etienne is still sitting on 0 goals.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Looking at strive contrast of results for his team last season and this season when he plays and when he doesnt is amazing. Saliba seems to be the difference maker for them. First game back his teams first clean sheet since the 24th November.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
St Etienne unbeaten with Saliba starting this season.

3 wins 5 draws.

5 clean sheets out of 8.

Get excited
Yeah, heard he just went on performing after his surgery instanly. Hope the injurys are just because he is 18 and 195cm~(6'4?) already and growing. Body takes time to adjust from growing alot, my body can confirm.

zilfy

Yeah, heard he just went on performing after his surgery instanly. Hope the injurys are just because he is 18 and 195cm~(6'4?) already and growing. Body takes time to adjust from growing alot, my body can confirm.
apparently the metatarsal injury is one that doesn't tend to recur so no need to worry about him

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I honestly agree with @GDeep™ that Luiz isn't the ideal first choice CB to guide Saliba. Still don't rate him as a pure defender (skills on the ball and personality are obvious though), despite a few good games under Arteta. He often gives away so much space to opposition strikers. Problem is we don't really have a proper pairing with Saliba. A ball-playing, fast, left-footed CB would be perfect.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I honestly agree with @GDeep™ that Luiz isn't the ideal first choice CB to guide Saliba. Still don't rate him as a pure defender (skills on the ball and personality are obvious though), despite a few good games under Arteta. He often gives away so much space to opposition strikers. Problem is we don't really have a proper pairing with Saliba. A ball-playing, fast, left-footed CB would be perfect.
Well, we've got a ball playing, slow (ish), left footed CB. It's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom