• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Put the 2.5 million towards Aubameyang's sign on fee. That would be more beneficial to Saliba than being analed by Neymar and Mbappe in a cup final.

Good decision from the club.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Future Captain coming in.

We need our beastvof a Centerback to help change the culture of Arsenal Football club. He will come with a lot of expectations like the Juve Dutch defender.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I am disappointed for him, but I understand the position Arsenal took. I think it's the right decision. Hope they can find some common ground to let him play the final, though. Valuable experience.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As long as we dont have to pay and we are reasonably sure hes not playing while being unfit I think we should allow it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Imagine buying car from a person and agree to let them use it for a year, and then when you are supposed to get it they wanna use it a bit more and want you to fill up the gas.

Ridiculous

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If they're big enough to sign the contract then they need to be big enough to accept the terms they signed

Reactions: roz

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Great move for all parties involved! Now let's see if William Saliba can lead his team to a trophy against the mighty French giants PSG!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All that because they refuse to drop 2m clause for a player that his loan was already done.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sooner he's with the squad the better really, we don't have a pre season so may as well get him training now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom