<

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by yousif_arsenal, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Hydro and Gpeep in this thread has me needing Emery to pull off Zaha or Tierney, the big dick Emery campaign needs a result.

2. lufere7

lufere7 Well-Known Member

Elite title :lol:

pigge likes this.
  3. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Attention Seeker

Welcome William. Thank you dear Wenger for helping us get it done. Miss you.

4. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

Can we change the title to William Saliba: See you soon.

Thank you.

5. RandomHero84

RandomHero84 Well-Known Member

I literally know nothing about this guy. Is there much to go on? Is there a stronger basis to believe he is a potential world beater than there was for guendouzi? That's some price tag for his age and experience.

6. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry & Miserable

Good signing.

7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Saliba, Martinelli and Ceballos is good business. Add Tierney and an attacker, and you’ve exceeded my expectations.

Next summer we can work on the midfield, maybe sign Ceballos, find a partner for Saliba etc, get another attacker, make sales.

Current regime, including Emery, are doing OK by me.

8. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

Emery is a one dimensional coach we won't be playing beautiful football under him. And if ManU and Chelsea (not to mention Everton) improve as I expect (as will all of our other competitors) we will end up moving sideways and miss out on CL and possibly EL as well. This might be Kroenke's last season.

Make no mistake about it. This is good business and Sanllehi knows how to get deals done unlike Gaz. Its a shame that at the same time we replaced Gaz with Sannlehi we also downgraded our manager. Kroenke keeps finding a way to bungle things.

9. African Flair

African Flair Well-Known Member

Must be the best presentation video ever made. My lad.

10. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

11. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

So much sauce....

African Flair likes this.
  12. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

Hope he isn't gonna be a Reece Oxford type who was hyped up as being the next Ferdinand and biggest CB talent in ages only for him to almost be done at the top level at 20.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to **** on this transfer but it's hard to not worry when you've spent 30mil on a kid off the back of barely more than a dozen games at the top level. Ironically for me his high transfer fee is also the main reason to feel excited about his prospects, must be something special if the club is willing to go that far for him.

Trilly likes this.
  13. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

That would at least explain the impressive height :lol:

14. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Excited by this signing, keen to see how he will do next season!
    Hope he does well next year and proves himself, rather than play like he has already made it. Feel like he has the right character though.

15. Huge statement of intent for the future. Super hyped. Lovely stuff.

16. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

The guy is a post invincibles Arsenal fan. Sp**s never stood a chance.

African Flair likes this.
  17. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Thats a surprise coming from you. I think they are doing the bare minimum considering we've got a **** owner.

18. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

For that generation Arsenal is THE club. They grew up, young youth players, watching Arsène create teams filled with kids and playing magnificent football. They saw themselves as guys like Ramsey, Wilshere, Fabregas, Nasri, RVP etc etc. Can’t beat child hood dreams :D

19. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Guendouzi and Saliba man, two of France's next stars! Finally we are getting them again, like it was always meant to be!

truth_hurts and Hexagon9 like this.
  20. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

Hope he's as good as people say he is. Can't have another Mustafi for 30m.

Trilly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.