• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
Saliba forms part of a group of players we have now that will command astronomical fees. Saliba, Saka, Jesus, Ødegaard, Martinelli, the list goes on and on.

If Saliba puts together a season of solid performances, we'll be hearing offers of 100m for this guy.
This isn’t true unless Saliba extends. Nobody is bidding anywhere close to those fees with Saliba having 1 year left next summer, few months later he’s free to agree a deal with a foreign club.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This isn’t true unless Saliba extends. Nobody is bidding anywhere close to those fees with Saliba having 1 year left next summer, few months later he’s free to agree a deal with a foreign club.

Im assuming he extends yes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he keep that up i mean he can play for psg man city real madrid and barca if they still around we have to give him extention and quick. If he continue starting and feel the support from our fans and trust from manager he'll definitely sign. He top talent and you have to do anything to keep these kind of players.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom