• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
****ing hell I should’ve watched him more last season at Marseille, I apologise to anyone who I doubted their hyping of him, he’s literally a supernatural talent…best young CB I’ve seen since Varane pre injury but tbh Varane never showed the freakish composure anticipation and reading of the game that Saliba has at his age.

Honestly don’t think it’s a stretch to say he might be the best CB in the world at some point in the near future. Trying to think of who I’ve seen as talented as him since I was of age to appreciate football in the mid 90s and struggling to think…Nesta Maldini and Thuram would be the possibilities.

van Dijk for example doesn’t have his pace or agility on and off the ball though probably a more flashy skillset with his amazing passing range and aerial prowess. But I prefer Saliba’s cut tbh, less “flashy” maybe but more effective.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
William Saliba in the very near future

DecisiveLazyChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

Wryer

He displaced White into RB.
And now he’s displaced Gabriel as the anchoring CB.
His calmness, technique, pace and power - fk me but Ive not seen a centre back like that in Arsenal for the past 25 years of supporting the club

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He's right not to rush an extension tbh, can get to whatever team he wants at this point.

Hopefully he's not one of those boring guys that picks Real or Barca

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Honestly wasn’t trolling when I made the poll who’s better Van dijk or Saliba 3 years ago… well putting maguire in there was a laugh… kid is immense

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Btw other than Thomas (who might be our best player honestly, the stats about our success with and without him are just so forceful), our three new incorporations this summer (Saliba, Zinchenko, and Jesus) our best 3 players on the pitch.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
No rush for him to go to Madrid or PSG. He could give us at least 5 solid years before making that move. If he wanted to go to PSG he could easily do that in the Twilight of his career. Lad has at least 15 years at the top. Look at Thiago Silva still going strong.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Who really is a better defender than him right now? Genuinely struggling to think of one.
None at the moment, but he needs to build a reputation first to even be considered top 3. Winning something and getting back to the CL would get him in a position where the media would recognize him, until then he will be picking awards for kids

Latest posts+

Top Bottom