• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Would he have been sent off if that pen was given, unsure on the rules?

Either way, we deserved some luck against those bellends from the Midlands after the Luiz and Martinelli reds!
No. Coz he was trying to go for the ball. So no double punishment.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is he likely to start for France? Not sure if Varane is fit as I suspect he’ll start if he is.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We forget that he is still a kid. Bags of potential of course, but also has something to learn.

What's beautiful though is that he is still able to get better. Imagine when he settle, wow.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Apparently kimpembe hs been ruled out of the world cup. Means that Saliba is most certainly going to start.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I kinda like these horrible passes he has made which could easily result in opposition scoring, but haven't scored.

Surely makes him appreciate Arsenal keeping him as a clear starter (he deserves it as he is so good otherwise), and make him realize that at this point Arsenal is a perfect club and environment for him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I kinda like these horrible passes he has made which could easily result in opposition scoring, but haven't scored.

Surely makes him appreciate Arsenal keeping him as a clear starter (he deserves it as he is so good otherwise), and make him realize that at this point Arsenal is a perfect club and environment for him.
I'm sure these failed passes are already accepted before he makes them. There was no player in football history with a 100% pass rate, Arteta needs him to play like he does as it's making a massive difference compared to some previous seasons where Luiz and Holding were hoofing the ball for fun. There will be more situations like that, and there will be a moment where we concede a goal from that, but so far the benefit of his game is much bigger than the occasional costly mistake he does.

We can calmly build our attacks from the back, and it's mostly because of his quality on the ball, something we didn't have for ages

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm sure these failed passes are already accepted before he makes them. There was no player in football history with a 100% pass rate, Arteta needs him to play like he does as it's making a massive difference compared to some previous seasons where Luiz and Holding were hoofing the ball for fun. There will be more situations like that, and there will be a moment where we concede a goal from that, but so far the benefit of his game is much bigger than the occasional costly mistake he does.

We can calmly build our attacks from the back, and it's mostly because of his quality on the ball, something we didn't have for ages
Absolutely. My point was that even with two Mustafi passes he is totally safe with the manager, fans and starting role. Even if he makes many more this season.

That's not very certain at any other top club.

So this all makes it more likely to renew in my opinion. That's why I like he has made those mistakes that haven't resulted in goals.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Makes mistake, proceeds to drop Fàbregas esque ball on Jesus' boots over the top.

This is the type of player and personality you need for this style at the top level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saliba to wear number 17 in world cup i hope he does start looking at France defense is so mid without him

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
i thought he had a poor match he maybe could have been responsible for a penalty that he got the rub if the green on. Made a bad back pass that almost lead to a goal. people are on Gabby but Gabby saved the kids blushes at least two or three times. i love Saliba but he isnt best defender in PL yet or in the team, right now Gabby is better despite his few errors as a result of playing with little cover and a high line this season. in our system alot is asked of CBs

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
i thought he had a poor match he maybe could have been responsible for a penalty that he got the rub if the green on. Made a bad back pass that almost lead to a goal. people are on Gabby but Gabby saved the kids blushes at least two or three times. i love Saliba but he isnt best defender in PL yet or in the team, right now Gabby is better despite his few errors as a result of playing with little cover and a high line this season. in our system alot is asked of CBs
Nahhh. Didn't have the best game and mistakes happen but Saliba is levels above Gabriel. And perhaps the best CB in the league, if not (van Dijk), he's second best.

Saliba to wear number 17 in world cup i hope he does start looking at France defense is so mid without him

Wouldn't trust Deschamps to know what he's doing, honestly. Doubt he'll play much.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Deschamps has his favorites so likely expecting 1 game maximum for Saliba in world cup

Top Bottom