• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 102404

Tying Saliba and Saka down to long-term deals is the highest priority. They are two pillars of this club going into the next 5-10 years. They’re too level. Sign da ting.

I am going to add Martinelli. Absolutely vital he is part of our ongoing rise too.
ESR could also be another, depending on how he returns from injury. He is clear of any other English midfielder when at his best.
All 4 of these players are special talents that don't come around too often - and all of them are maturing now into the highest category of footballers.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I am going to add Martinelli. Absolutely vital he is part of our ongoing rise too.
ESR could also be another, depending on how he returns from injury. He is clear of any other English midfielder when at his best.
All 4 of these players are special talents that don't come around too often - and all of them are maturing now into the highest category of footballers.

Agree on the first three, on the fence about ESR tbh. He has special qualities but as an athlete he’s struggling and I worry about his mentality. Needs to knuckle down and keep fit. Better players than him have fallen into obscurity cos they weren’t dedicated enough.

D

Deleted member 102404

Agree on the first three, on the fence about ESR tbh. He has special qualities but as an athlete he’s struggling and I worry about his mentality. Needs to knuckle down and keep fit. Better players than him have fallen into obscurity cos they weren’t dedicated enough.

I think ESR is struggling with injuries not athleticism. His pace is very deceptive and with the ball I doubt anyone is as fast and controlled as he is. Lets not forget the guy was scoring for fun before he got injured last year - at a rate that even Lampard in his prime would be delighted with (and Lampard was far less talented in other areas of his game than ESR is)

Needs to recapture that form and it is a wait and see with him due to injuries unfortunately.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Never in doubt

memeheads4life-im-not-leaving.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
He can agree a pre-contract this winter no? Or do we have an option for another year?

Think he’ll look good in madrid white.
We have an option for another year. If I’m in his position, I don’t extend at all. Why would you? You’re now in a position to join any club in the world. PSG, Real, City etc.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

FA9771C1-3130-444B-87BF-CA28E8A9C81E.jpeg

Very much doubt this is true as the source isn’t that reliable but I still feel he’ll end up leaving - I do hope I’m wrong. Some on here are underestimating the pull of PSG for a Parisian + the massive contract he could secure over there.

Signing him to a long term deal should be our number one priority.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We have an option for another year. If I’m in his position, I don’t extend at all. Why would you? You’re now in a position to join any club in the world. PSG, Real, City etc.
Only reason would be he loves Arsenal and its his childhood dream. Would be the right timing as well as we’re on an upwards trajectory for the first time in a decade.

Top Bottom