• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Quiet but brilliant. The pundits were absolutely desperate to try and make it seem Weghorst was a brilliant move by Ten Haag.

Saliba had him locked.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Imagine in 2 or 3 years when Saliba is like 24 and Gabriel 26 or so. Both able to speak a decent level of English and both fully experienced (Gabriel already is) in the PL.

We are talking Terry/Carvalho partnership levels here. They can achieve so much here as a pair and then down the line if they want to try the Madrids/Barcelona of the world fair play.

But what a partnership. Physical yet decent on the ball. Strong yet quick and agile enough. Haaland will be the biggest test but I wouldn't bet against our boys keeping him quiet.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
“The club is speaking with my agent and me, the only thing I can do is (focus on my football). I am so happy here.”

Seems good to me, but man you gotta sign da ting. Currently on £40k per week? Maybe he'll get 150k? Wonder if we can **** this up? Would he leave if we win the league? Surely not? Seems to be great spirits in the team.

DasBootist

No player in this current group will wish to leave the gaffer, as he has improved every single player in the squad and our league position is the proof in the pudding. Saliba, Martinelli and Saka will all sign contracts with Arsenal, of this I am very confident.

Mikel is a visionary, it just took me a while to fully understand. All or Nothing helped as well

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Toney is physically superior to most defenders, this was always going to happen.

Saliba has a better chance of marking Mbappe and Benzema than he has with Toney, he is not perfect for every single situation and Toney is a unique player

Mudi

Ivan Tooney is just a good striker that can use his body very well. Unlike our 9 who cannot do anything.

Tell.

Toney is physically superior to most defenders, this was always going to happen.

Saliba has a better chance of marking Mbappe and Benzema than he has with Toney, he is not perfect for every single situation and Toney is a unique player
0/10 aerial duels is unacceptable. The guy is 6'4 ffs. Luckily for William he's a golden boy.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He's a young player who's struggling a bit. Not worried at all about him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
0/10 aerial duels is unacceptable. The guy is 6'4 ffs. Luckily for William he's a golden boy.
He is tall but Toney is much stronger and he can win the position, it's a mismatch unfortunately but I'm delighted to have Saliba as he is great in most games

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
How do you manage to play a 90 minute game of football and make the wrong decision virtually every time??? How is that even possible??! Why put your arms around that complete donkey Toney in dangerous crossing positions giving Brentford their best and only real hope of snatching a goal???! Why even compete with the donkey Toney aerially? Let the plodder win the headers and focus on the flick ons ffs. This isn’t rocket science.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am sure when we smashed them in the other game, it was Gabriel v Toney and Saliba v Mbuemo mainly during the game?

Think that suited us more, Gabby was too aggressive/powerful for Toney and Saliba read the game too well for Mbuemo...fairplay to Brentford, did well today mixing it up.

Don't think it was the CBs though, think both were alright mostly...just miss Jesus on the ball ability a lot and it means we can't sustain pressure like we used to, made it easier for them to counter on us (ref gave Toney everything too ffs, he was wrapping both arms around William and was still getting freekicks)

Pop Tart

Established Member
He still has flaws given his age, we are kind of forced to be him as a full time starter . If we had better options i think he would not be not to say that this kid is not special. Think he can be on of the pl best defenders for years

Latest posts

Top Bottom