• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

NZgunner

No issue with going all out to win it, The issue is going half and half. Either you trust your squad, or you use your best 11.
No. Saliba still gets injured. And all you gain is another couple of games where someone else important might get injured too.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Not good news as Saliba has been one of the best CBs in the league this season.

That said, we have one of best back up CBs in Holding to lessen the blow.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

NZgunner

On the positive side, if it the beginning of the season you heard that we'd lose Jesus for an extended period and would have to rely on Nketiah, and then heard we'd lose Saliba and and have to rely on Holding, which situation would you have been more concerned about?

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
On the positive side, if it the beginning of the season you heard that we'd lose Jesus for an extended period and would have to rely on Nketiah, and then heard we'd lose Saliba and and have to rely on Holding, which situation would you have been more concerned about?

Saliba and Holding after the horrible ending we had last season, with Holding at CB, ruining our season Tottenham away like a bozo. :lol:

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I think the new about Saliba will be out for several weeks, its just Arteta's mind game to keep him from the international break

Tell.

To all the f*cking muppets who wanted us to go all out to win the Europa League - well this is what you run the risk of happening.

My only hope is that a few weeks really just means this week and the international break.
Calm down. The reality of being a top club is that you can't pick & choose, try to win everything. We're Arsenal ffs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Arteta should of prioritized league, no one cares about Europa that much. This is why before the first leg i said i want Arteta to run out the Lady Gunners in this tie to prevent exactly this type of thing. Saliba gets hurt and we lose anyway. This is a mistake, and was a mistake; i know many think he walks on water now but we should of tanked this only slightly better than worthless trophy when you are sitting top from the outset.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Holding as our CB gonna be a problem for our structure at the back. and with Tomiyasu out what a **** timing also. White needs to play as CB now.

NZgunner

Calm down. The reality of being a top club is that you can't pick & choose, try to win everything. We're Arsenal ffs
As I've said previously under Wenger we definitely picked and chose, we didn't and still don't have, endless resources. This is how I rate competitions,

1. the league - still the absolute measure of what it is all about, maybe if we won it 3 times in a row the champions league would come top
2. UCL - probably unpopular as we've never won it, but look at how Sp**s came close, it's more of a lottery
5. UCL qualification - the money and attracting/keeping talent
6. the FA Cup - mainly because we've won it more than anyone else and I want that to continue, and still the biggest single day out in English football
8. europa league - 2nd tier all the way, but would rate it higher than the FA Cup in a season where UCL qualification looked
10. league cup
13. europa conference league - I shudder at the thought of being anywhere near this

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Told you pricks. We are not City, we still have players we cannot replace adequately. Glad we are out of the EL.
There is no club like City, they cheat and other clubs have to accept that. Every other club will be in trouble as soon as there are a few injuries and many titles were decided by injuries. That was all normal and part of the game until now

You didn't discover anything here, just that City is a fake club and somehow it's allowed.

Malky

Established Member
Hopefully he'll only miss the Palace game and return after the international break. Any longer and we're in the ****. A massive part of why we're top is because of the partnership he's got with Gabriel.

Top Bottom