• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Bad vibes so far. Martinelli our prince not even on the bench when he was fit. Saliba who looks like the next big thing neither loaned out or registered to play.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think we will see him play PL by Jan, I always thought that would be the case. Yes I expected him to play EL but maybe just PL for the 2nd half of the season will be better for him than EL. I'm not saying it was planned that way, I think the club expected him to go on loan so he was left out of EL but with Luiz aging & injuries, and Holding being a bit of a sick note and Mustafi being Mustafi, Saliba could find himself playing PL beside Gabriel.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t you guys over think these things? If a young player doesn’t play then he’s clearly not ready.

No manager ever leaves out top young players if they are ready to rock and roll.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bad vibes so far. Martinelli our prince not even on the bench when he was fit. Saliba who looks like the next big thing neither loaned out or registered to play.
I haven't seen enough of Saliba to make a judgement. If however,Arteta doesn't rate Martinelli and doesn't select him once fit then he needs a slap. He's probably the best 9 at the club sad as that may be.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Arsenal paid £26 or £27 million for this guy. Either this was an incredibly corrupt deal or he should have been ready to play this season.

There is no point in paying so much money for a player and then loaning him out for a season and not playing him at all when he finally joins us.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Don’t you guys over think these things? If a young player doesn’t play then he’s clearly not ready.

No manager ever leaves out top young players if they are ready to rock and roll.

so you really think, that one of the best young CBs French League isn't ready for games like Molde or Dundalk?

Think if Arteta feels "really bad" it isn't because he isn't ready.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

:lol: you guys are something else

Had we registered him for EL and he left for Brentford for the season before we faced Vienna and we lost a squad slot what would you have all said?

You’d think some google and common sense but nope.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Considering Saliba was considered in much higher regard than Fonfana in France then its bewildering why Saliba isnt given a chance. Especially as Fofana has been the most impressive CB in the league so far after Gabriel.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What is ready though? It can only be mental. Talent wise, he has to be ready.

If he isn't deemed good enough, how can Mustafi be good enough? A player who loses us games with astonishing regularity.

Saliba played with Fofana. He is predominantly a rcb. In a back 4, he played lcb to accommodate Fofana. He is as good as if not better than Fofana. I hope he gets a look in before January.

Sometimes you just need to play the players to see how good they are. To this day, I am still confused by his decision to drop Gabriel for Liverpool. An evident lack of trust and yet now he clearly stands out as our best defender. It's not even a debate.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

He's starting to understand what we're doing physically? What does that even mean. I really don't think we're doing anything 'physically' that Saliba hasn't seen before.

Arteta is a good talker but he does come out with some grade A bullsh*t sometimes.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Have you seen our squad list for Europa? We have like 5 goalkeepers.
Doesn’t change the fact that there was a chance he was gone for the entire season. He’s one injury away from starting every prem match.

But continue to cry over spilt milk.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Doesn’t change the fact that there was a chance he was gone for the entire season. He’s one injury away from starting every prem match.

But continue to cry over spilt milk.

Sometimes I feel like you must be a paid shill for the club, like those guys who work for Kim Jong Un and push his propaganda.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Sometimes I feel like you must be a paid shill for the club, like those guys who work for Kim Jong Un and push his propaganda.
I’m logical and rational :lol:
And I actually read and don’t go off emotion and frustration.

I am very anti Kronke - the day he came in we were finished, I’ve been very consistent with that for years and I don’t want to start ranting.

I’m very pro Arteta though.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I’m just too logical and rational :lol:
And I actually read and don’t go off emotion and frustration.

I am very anti Kronke - the day he came in we were finished.
I’m very pro Arteta though.

Don't think you're especially logical or rational, just think you don't like/can't handle criticism towards the club and feel like you need to defend it. You also start every post with 'lmao' or 'lol' to seem unbothered, just something I observed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom