• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Looking like the talks with his agent were positive then.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Looking like the talks with his agent were positive then.
What does it say other than withdrawing from Olympics?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Already signed up to the official Marseille website and voted Saliba layer of the month for August 2021.

Do try and keep up.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Until he actually moves, he should start pre season with Arsenal.

Would be stupid not to to. Chance to play this Tuesday and next Saturday.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Arteta needs to be pressed on this one. I didn't mind last season but to be sending him on loan this season, and to a French club instead of the PL or Championship is rubbish. Could have even used him in the Ben White & Bissouma deal by giving him to them on loan.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
How is he good enough to start for a side good enough for the Conference League Marseille but not for out of Europe Arsenal?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So this guy never played a single official game for us, but Runarsson did?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

*rolls eyes

I'm done with this predicament tbh. It's obvious for whatever reason that Arteta has a whole forest up his a$$ regarding Saliba.

Hopefully he's gone by the time Saliba returns so that the next guy can give him an actual chance.

If not then we'll probably sell Saliba for £10M and he'll go on to have a really good career, and all the people hating him at the moment will pretend like they were on his d!ck the whole time.

jvw

Nothing at this club makes me more angry than Arteta's handling of Saliba. Such a waste. He's seemingly done something to rub him up the wrong way, so he'll never be given a chance. We'll loan him out again in a year's time if Arteta's still here, or more likely sell him for some derisory amount.

Top Bottom