Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Saliba

Votes: 113 75.8%
  • Maguire

Votes: 10 6.7%

• Total voters

freeglennhelder2

This **** would never happen at Chelsea

Apologies for below if your post was intended as sarcasm.

becomes-man-citys-rejected-by-chelsea-most-expensive-signing-becomes-24970658.png

freeglennhelder2

Definitely something off the pitch.

Could be a private, personal matter behind all of this that we will never know and have no business knowing tbh.

There were literally hundreds of pages here dedicated to the great Özil non playing mystery. We were assured in the thread that when he left the truth would be revealed. He left, probably signed an NDA and no one will ever know what was going on during that crazy period.

OnlyOne

Who Mods the Mods?
Trusted ✔️
Wow, I'm completely shocked to be right again? I got some of the worst threats in the world when I said Arsemal probably pushed for Saliba to stay in England but he wanted France because he's weak, yet AM told me Arsenal was happy to let him go to France.

grange

Saliba in isolation is not a big deal, but if you hate Arteta and/or the past 18 months then this situation is yet another kick in the teeth.

The apologists that brush this off don't help either.

Looks like you owe us an apology

grange

For what? I don’t see a source and secondly why is he fannying about with Newcastle when he has no future with the club?

His friends and family are in France I don’t blame him.

Nice spin. You should apologize for your insults and getting it completely wrong. Arteta wants him on loan in the Prem to get him ready for Arsenal. It's pretty simple.

Kav

Nice spin. You should apologize for your insults and getting it completely wrong. Arteta wants him on loan in the Prem to get him ready for Arsenal. It's pretty simple.
This somehow absolved him of the horrible handling of the player last year or the year before when they denied him the opportunity to play in a cup final?

Sure carry on with those Arteta tinted glasses of yours.

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️
Show me where I insulted please? I’d apologise if I did.

grange

This guy needs a carrier pigeon on an online forum? :lol::lol:

The apologists that brush this off don't help either.

Apologists.. your turn to apologize? No need to seriously apologize here. Just a tease.

It did turn out that Saliba has a soft batch mentality though rather than Areta trying to ruin his career so there's that.

dka91

I must say I'd be very shocked if a French kid would rather go on loan to one of the biggest sides in his country as opposed to a mid table side in England. Don't know what the attraction would be there.

Exactly, honestly you can get a chip butty (or barm, or roll or whatever monstrosity you call it) up in Newcastle, isn't that all a man needs? :rolleyes:

Latest posts