• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Why is Guendouzi lauded as some sort of hard man . Even little Cesc Fabregas was a tougher and much better ****house than him.

You know it when the cute boys like Tir Nan Nog and reed are ganging up to defend someone that someone will get played by Hello Kitty in their lifes movie.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hearing Barcelona have solid interest, Edu needs to give him a pay rise and extend his deal.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What gave me hope with Guendouzi is that he never really his from the game and tried to make things happen when we were behind... The talent is there.

The problem was his utter lack of physicality. He never knew how to use his body and kept getting brushed aside for no reason.
He's a talented player and when he fills out a bit he'll be a baller.

Hearing Barcelona have solid interest, Edu needs to give him a pay rise and extend his deal.
Highly doubt he signs a new contract with Arteta in charge but that could change when Arteta eventually gets fired by Christmas during the tough run of 5 matches I believe we have. He won't survive that for sure.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That's the most positive thing I've read about Saliba's future here.
Hopefully it plays out like that, because even though I'm not White's biggest fan, a potential CB selection of Saliba, Gabriel, White, and an upgrade on Mari, is very exciting.
We might not need another CB. If we get a good RB, Tomiyasu can be the cover as 4th CB.

Let's hope Saliba renews when he comes back. 2 years left then, which is not good, unless there is an option for another year.

Arsenal4life14

Good news if its true, I didnt believe Salibas Arsenal career ended with the White signing. He is still only 20 years old, the premier league can be a harsh place for a 20 year old centre back especially playing for Arsenal. The pressure alone would be huge, 1 mistake and the media is all over you, atleast in france hes earning a lot of experience and he can just get on with his game. The problem the club will have is if he will sign a new contract now that hes been loaned out this long.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
nice for the kid to have some power as well next summer with just 24 months on deal... the tables are turning 🔥

saliba-arsenal.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good to see we still have him in our plans...he will be a good back up to Gabriel and White.

drippin

I still wouldn't jump to the roof with that tweet, because that only tells that Arsenal sees him in our plans.

It doesn't say anything what is Saliba's attitude about it.

Also confirms what I have been saying, that he needed to start a full season at this point, having never done that yet. I hope he understands that, he seems mature.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is so stupid. He will come back here with 2 years left on his deal and not sign a contract. Then what you play him and he plays a whole season and end of that season he has 12 months left and he is in full control of leaving or staying.

drippin

This is so stupid. He will come back here with 2 years left on his deal and not sign a contract. Then what you play him and he plays a whole season and end of that season he has 12 months left and he is in full control of leaving or staying.
You seem awfully sure of things, would be great to have such a crystal ball to live in a constant state of depression, because of the things it shows you.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom