• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ffs 🤣 Our Technical director and loan manager (or whatever the **** his title is) are personally checking up on him. If ever there was an indication that they plan on keeping him that would be it.

Yeah @American_Gooner trying too hard to hate.

On that Daily Mail vibe where it’s always got to be twisted. Hate to see it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah @American_Gooner trying too hard to hate.

On that Daily Mail vibe where it’s always got to be twisted. Hate to see it.
Look how Arteta talked in depth about ESR when he was on loan about how he would develop and return to the club. It's a far cry from the way he talks about Saliba saying "I think there's room for him but it depends on other players".

Moah

On which other players does his future depend on? Mari and Chambers?

I swear to you this guy has 0 football IQ.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I’ve always thought Edu got a bit of a raw deal. Arteta I don’t care for but to me the fact Edu is checking up on him in person is a positive. I bet you won’t see him going to check on Torreira or Bellerin.

If you listen to Arteta's pre-match interview I've got to say, it doesn't sound good...

Like you say, is Edu was there in person that's a good sign. If Arteta doesn't survive the season then we might see him under a different manager. Think it's clear enough that they've had some sort of falling out.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yup...only Arteta leaving will see Saliba get a chance. Hope he is sacked end of the season...unfortunately, that will be another mid place finish for us.

I don't see how you can go into next seaspn with a manager with only 1 year on contract to run. We pissed away the season due to insecurities of Edu, Vinai, and especially Tets.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Edu has to show some authority in this matter. Club paid a lot of money for him. If Arteta wants Saliba sold, Edu simply shouldn't allow it. Don't know why a rookie has been given so much power like he's Wenger. Not even Emery had as much say.
Emery had no say on recruitment or anything really.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Look how Arteta talked in depth about ESR when he was on loan about how he would develop and return to the club. It's a far cry from the way he talks about Saliba saying "I think there's room for him but it depends on other players".

Yep, it's very reminiscent of how he talked about Willock...

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This lad will blow up big time when he gets his shot at a top club. How the hell are we loaning him 3 times.

Because Robert Holding is the ****ing man!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

William had an other strong performance today. He is increasingly comfortable with the team and the Sampaoli's system. He must be one of the first names on the Sampa's list. On a related note Guendouz was excellent as well, perhaps the best OM player. He was the leader, specially in Payet's absence.
Hate to see Guendouzi go, always liked him, but he is not an easy personality. Too arrogant for his maturity.

Top Bottom