• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
This **** would never happen at Chelsea

Apologies for below if your post was intended as sarcasm.

becomes-man-citys-rejected-by-chelsea-most-expensive-signing-becomes-24970658.png

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Definitely something off the pitch.

Could be a private, personal matter behind all of this that we will never know and have no business knowing tbh.

There were literally hundreds of pages here dedicated to the great Özil non playing mystery. We were assured in the thread that when he left the truth would be revealed. He left, probably signed an NDA and no one will ever know what was going on during that crazy period.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Arteta does do badly and get sacked, least Saliba will be back...would we play a back 3 if he returned?

On paper, Saliba-White-Gabriel, looks very good.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wow, I'm completely shocked to be right again? I got some of the worst threats in the world when I said Arsemal probably pushed for Saliba to stay in England but he wanted France because he's weak, yet AM told me Arsenal was happy to let him go to France.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Saliba in isolation is not a big deal, but if you hate Arteta and/or the past 18 months then this situation is yet another kick in the teeth.

The apologists that brush this off don't help either.

Looks like you owe us an apology

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

For what? I don’t see a source and secondly why is he fannying about with Newcastle when he has no future with the club?

His friends and family are in France I don’t blame him.

Nice spin. You should apologize for your insults and getting it completely wrong. Arteta wants him on loan in the Prem to get him ready for Arsenal. It's pretty simple.

Kav

Established Member
Nice spin. You should apologize for your insults and getting it completely wrong. Arteta wants him on loan in the Prem to get him ready for Arsenal. It's pretty simple.
This somehow absolved him of the horrible handling of the player last year or the year before when they denied him the opportunity to play in a cup final?

Sure carry on with those Arteta tinted glasses of yours.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Is @grange chatting some bullsh!t about Saliba again? I've blocked his corny ass so I don't have to pollute my brain with his nonsense.

Gotta keep that mind fresh, ya feel me?

AnguishedCourteousCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Show me where I insulted please? I’d apologise if I did.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

This guy needs a carrier pigeon on an online forum? :lol::lol:

The apologists that brush this off don't help either.

Apologists.. your turn to apologize? No need to seriously apologize here. Just a tease.

It did turn out that Saliba has a soft batch mentality though rather than Areta trying to ruin his career so there's that.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I must say I'd be very shocked if a French kid would rather go on loan to one of the biggest sides in his country as opposed to a mid table side in England. Don't know what the attraction would be there.

Exactly, honestly you can get a chip butty (or barm, or roll or whatever monstrosity you call it) up in Newcastle, isn't that all a man needs? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom