• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Lad has heart tho something many of our players have lacked over the years. Our former captain Koscielny probably would have cried in that situation.
So Guendouzi has more heart because he can act like a chihuahua? If you watch that video he could have gone at Diagne from his left but chose to go the other side through the other players.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Wait saliba is not good with headers now?
Don't know if it's true or not because it might be to do with his role in the team, but there was definitely a stat floating around that he challenged for a low number of aerial duals. It seems unlikely that he's terrible in the air, but he might not be as dominant as you'd think from his height. Of course, he's still only 20, insanely young for a CB

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So Guendouzi has more heart because he can act like a chihuahua? If you watch that video he could have gone at Diagne from his left but chose to go the other side through the other players.

Judging by that logic then why didn’t any of the lads below hit RVN with a right hook and knock him out rather than tapping his stomach etc?

ib0i6uir1z97i6.gif

You have to be a borderline **** in these situations and Guendouzi is. He got criticised for bullying Maupay but that guy deserves everything he got.

Barry

Judging by that logic then why didn’t any of the lads below hit RVN with a right hook and knock him out rather than tapping his stomach etc?

ib0i6uir1z97i6.gif

You have to be a borderline **** in these situations and Guendouzi is. He got criticised for bullying Maupay but that guy deserves everything he got.
NoodleRoy got absolutely bullied there 🤣🤣 Imagine trying it these days with VAR ...

Parlour stole his lunch money after Keown's assault.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

NoodleRoy got absolutely bullied there 🤣🤣 Imagine trying it these days with VAR ...

😂

Even if VAR doesn’t pick it up then players will cry to the media etc about what was said. Things like racism is unacceptable and the player/fans should be named and shamed but that Maupay incident with him running to the media and telling them what Guendouzi said was a p***y move, I’m sure players say much worse on the pitch to each other and officials but we’re not aware of it.

Can’t stand Maupay. I hope someone clatters him tomorrow.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

And now arsenal fans on Twitter who don't rate Saliba taking opportunity to laugh at him i can't believe this BS he still Arsenal player stop the player agenda.
Yeah, really have never understood how a fan can bash their own team's young players to compliment another one.

Are they real fans if the good of the team comes second to their own ego need of being right?

There is no need to be a White vs. Saliba situation. If/when Saliba performs well, he can still come here to equally compete with the other two CB's, and in a worst case we will get a better transfer fee for him. If White performs well, our current season will go better and our 50 million for him won't be badly spent.

It's not rocket science, a fan needs to support their players.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's actually a good thing Saliba and Guendouzi are getting regular game time. Guendouzi was struggling a bit in the Premier League when he was here.

Barry

😂

Even if VAR doesn’t pick it up then players will cry to the media etc about what was said. Things like racism is unacceptable and the player/fans should be named and shamed but that Maupay incident with him running to the media and telling them what Guendouzi said was a p***y move, I’m sure players say much worse on the pitch to each other and officials but we’re not aware of it.

Can’t stand Maupay. I hope someone clatters him tomorrow.
Maupey is a slimy rat. He reminds me a bit of Robbie Savage back in the day, proper wind up merchant, always looking to get someone sent off.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Each time you rewatch that gif you find something new to enjoy.

It's like Nistelroy was having that dream that you are in school but you forgot to wear your pants.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's actually a good thing Saliba and Guendouzi are getting regular game time. Guendouzi was struggling a bit in the Premier League when he was here.

What gave me hope with Guendouzi is that he never really his from the game and tried to make things happen when we were behind... The talent is there.

The problem was his utter lack of physicality. He never knew how to use his body and kept getting brushed aside for no reason.

Barry

If Guendouzi is now getting called up as a full international to the French team then that's pretty impressive to be fair. I've not seen enough of him recently to know whether his performances are justifying that or not. He looked really promising as a 20 year old for Arsenal and then seemed to go off the boil for a bit. If he is getting that maturity to his game now then he could develop into a really decent player.

Overall I don't feel that bad about the Guendouzi / Lokonga trade that we made this summer. Lokonga looks like a massive talent as well and if he has less dressing room baggage then that's probably a good thing.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Why is Guendouzi lauded as some sort of hard man . Even little Cesc Fabregas was a tougher and much better ****house than him.

Cesc had the audacity to spit on prime Ballack while he was down. I think he was 17-18... Arteta gulag material there.

Top Bottom