• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.9%
  • Saliba

Votes: 240 84.2%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Just another PR spin. They didn't even want him to go to Marseille. He chose to go there. They wanted him to go to an English club.

Yep. Never in the article he said he agrees with Arteta.

If nothing he said he needed a club where he'd feel respected and valued by management and fans.

How did they manage to write that headline lol. It was funny at first but the shilling is starting to piss me off.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Just another PR spin. They didn't even want him to go to Marseille. He chose to go there. They wanted him to go to an English club.
So? People can't change their opinions after assessing situations with new data?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The main point is that they wanted him to play good quality football for a full season as a sure starting CB. And they let him choose the club from certain options.

I'm still hopeful, but these quotes do not quarantee anything. He didn't state anything that would do so.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The main point is that they wanted him to play good quality football for a full season as a sure starting CB. And they let him choose the club from certain options.

I'm still hopeful, but these quotes do not quarantee anything. He didn't state anything that would do so.

Yeah and with Mikel Arteta as a coach he probably realised that he wouldnt play any good quality football at Arsenal. Thats not the kind of football Arteta promote.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
In the Golden boy 20-man shortlist along with Saka.

Alexs

There is no point blaming Arteta, cause the reality is that we might still need to buy a new center back next summer. Any combination of Gabriel/White/Saliba in the back is asking for trouble cause we desperately need someone more defensively sound and experienced to anchor our defense.
No we don’t. We need to learn how to attack and score the odd goal.

Anyway, I really hope all this is true but he’s been in Arteta’s ‘plans’ before. Hopefully someone’s had a word.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There is no point blaming Arteta, cause the reality is that we might still need to buy a new center back next summer. Any combination of Gabriel/White/Saliba in the back is asking for trouble cause we desperately need someone more defensively sound and experienced to anchor our defense.
This hypothetical centre back, if at all he becomes available will not come to Arsenal. The surest way to beefing up our defense is to build around those trio.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Infuriating choices from the club/Mikel. Kid is so talented and has all the physical qualities to be the next Varane if you will. And we’re waiting 3 years to even try him(I doubt we ever will). In fact, we let him rot in reserves for half a season. Criminal stuff.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Infuriating choices from the club/Mikel. Kid is so talented and has all the physical qualities to be the next Varane if you will. And we’re waiting 3 years to even try him(I doubt we ever will). In fact, we let him rot in reserves for half a season. Criminal stuff.

Yeah, to give massive game time to the likes of Holding, Chambers and Mari. And it's not like their experience paid off, we've finished 8th twice in a row.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom