• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

GFFN really like being attention seekers. Saliba should put more pressure in him to be honest but the other cb f**k up by his mustafi tackle
Actually it would have been clearly offside without the one guy on the other side ruining the trap.

He was even looking there and saw all the action, but just stood still. That was the worst mistake.

blrgooner

Established Member
If that’s their definition of skinning then they don’t know ball. Jokers to be honest.
True that. Almost reminds one of AM experts` opinion of White.
Good to see Saliba doing so well honestly. We are going to have a very good group of young defenders with lots of experience next season.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
After watching him in ligue 1 again this year, he has gone up a level from last year at Nice where he was still playing well enough to get matches at arsenal. Imo he is superior to both white and gabriel in virtually all of the aspects of CB play we want ( all of his passing and defensive statistics also reflect this) and he is still only 20. It's scary how good he could be.

I don't think Arteta is going to want to sell him, he would have to have rocks in his head. But he could be forced to depending upon whether Saliba's relationship with the club has been repaired.

I think it is the ambiguity around the relationship which is actually what is causing a lot of the anxiety on here, not necessarily the loan, as we have little faith in an inexperienced arteta's player management skills.

Last edited:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

This should put rumors to rest. If they are selling him, no need to do this. They probably met him and spoke to him too.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Arteta dont like Saliba, its that simple. So he has decided to destroy the boys Arsenal career. A disgusting little man that is shorter than Vinai.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
But if Saliba says 'I want to play at Arsenal' they would not be forced to sell.

Think we've covered all bases, mayne
His treatment at Arsenal (i.e. letting him rot in under 23s for 6 month, his lack of opportunities in pre season) are reasons why things could have broken down and his comments about Arteta in the media and his reluctance to complete the loan Arsenal wanted suggests they probably did break down at some point. I am far from confident Arsenal can win him back around especially if some other big clubs become interested. I have still yet to hear him say publicly that my future still remains at Arsenal.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I want Saliba back here next season, the guy obviously has big potential. Fans love the flashy stuff and last ditch tackles but he's far from the finished product. He is still raw which is to be expected.

I think we forget he's 20 years old. He's still a baby for a CB.

If he wishes to leave in the summer or Arteta wants to sell him then I'll be annoyed with Arteta's handling of him.

But him out there in France on loan learning his trade and developing as an 18-20 I am not against in principle.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ffs 🤣 Our Technical director and loan manager (or whatever the **** his title is) are personally checking up on him. If ever there was an indication that they plan on keeping him that would be it.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Ffs 🤣 Our Technical director and loan manager (or whatever the **** his title is) are personally checking up on him. If ever there was an indication that they plan on keeping him that would be it.

You can tell that to yourself but the manager doesnt want him, thats obvious.

Top Bottom