• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.9%
  • Saliba

Votes: 240 84.2%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Summarising months of A-M shi!terati posts in two sentences! Well done!

urban cowboy houston GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image
👍Lol I dont know if there is an actual shi!terati
it just seemed a rather apt term due to the amount of sh!t that gets posted on here 😊

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Warning for those with delicate sensibilities, the effusive praise of Saliba in this article is supplemented by a complimentary tone towards Arteta. You may wish to skip!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Warning for those with delicate sensibilities, the effusive praise of Saliba in this article is supplemented by a complimentary tone towards Arteta. You may wish to skip!

I think we can put to bed the thought that Arteta doesn’t have a clue what he is doing with William Saliba. He has knocked this one out of the park and to be fair most of his decisions at the moment are reaping the reward. Fingers crossed that Mikel and the Arsenal keep getting it right over the next few months. Saliba could be back just in time to boss the Champions League next season.

maxresdefault.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

After how the Aubameyang situation unfolded you can't doubt Arteta anymore, Saliba most probably likes his treatment at the club so far for all we know.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just as much as Elneny is A-M's favourite player, it's now apparent that Saliba is A-M's least favourite player. People absolutely despise this kid, and I'm trying to understand why, anyone care to elaborate on your hatred for this lad?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom