• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nothing worse then a new poster slating an established one. Make your mark before you do that, ffs.

Even this deal is becoming painful. It's another one we all know is getting done but it should already be out the way and, yet again, it's not.

Shahin Tadjalli

A-M Troll Rankings
Tier 1:
GDeep, THunter, Tir Na Nog, American Gooner
Tier 2: OnlyOne, Myself, Rex Banner, Trilly, say yes, APierre
Tier 3: BigPoppaPump, Granit Xhaka Lover
Tier 4: hooplehead
Tier *****: hydrofluoric acid

Some of the ones you mentioned are barely active nowadays, so you could have, NO must have included Fabo somewhere between Tier 1 and 2. Bloke was keeping this forum alive back in the day. Force-feeding you bare bants on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Poor hydro getting it from all angles here

Don't worry about me bro! I know I'm god tier when its come to trolling. And the truth is. I'm not even trying it. But breaking people so much that they wish me to go and kill my self is something nobody not even the trolls that are really trying will succeed at! :)

The list has been upgraded by more capable poster after today's events! Lets leave it at that!

A-M Troll Rankings
God Tier:
hydrofluoric acid
Tier 1: GDeep, THunter, <<reed>>
Tier 2: OnlyOne, Rex Banner, say yes, APierre
Tier 3: blaze of glory Tir Na Nog
Tier Nonces: hooplehead, BigPoppaPump
2 Tier Nonces: American Gooner, Gooner416, Trilly, highbury_2006

Last edited:

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we will sell Koscielny, I cant see him coming back into the team after refusing to go on tour so.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A-M Troll Rankings
Tier 1:
GDeep, THunter, Tir Na Nog, American Gooner
Tier 2: OnlyOne, Myself, Rex Banner, Trilly, say yes, APierre
Tier 3: BigPoppaPump, Granit Xhaka Lover
Tier 4: hooplehead
Tier *****: hydrofluoric acid

I'm not a troll just a bit abrasive and hyperbolic.

I'm not a troll just a bit abrasive and hyperbolic.

There are no trolls here really. People talk about football. There are just a guys who get triggered about everything on the internet because they have some problems in real life and like to take it out on people like us and destroying every thread with their troll calling bullshit.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
There are no trolls here really. People talk about football. There are just a guys who get triggered about everything on the internet because they have some problems in real life and like to take it out on people like us and destroying every thread with their troll calling bullshit.

Bro tell me about it, I have guy stalking my posts on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom