• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Probably they still have the list from Mislintat and meanwhile the spanish boys are chilling their life.
nice job.
Its really huge loss for us we lost one of best scouts in world football but it seem sven not easy person any small disagreement and he is out:lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Buy him and a Manolas and I'm happy. Otherwise, we can't be looking at a teenager to sort our shaky defence.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This kid is very good. Saw him play a couple matches earlier in the season while at work. Friend of mine who supports United put me onto him, said he was going there. If he comes here, it will be a very pleasant surprise.

We have young CBs but this guy looks more ready and we need guys who are on the cusp. Could conceivably pair him up with any one of them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This kid is very good. Saw him play a couple matches earlier in the season while at work. Friend of mine who supports United put me onto him, said he was going there. If he comes here, it will be a very pleasant surprise.

We have young CBs but this guy looks more ready and we need guys who are on the cusp. Could conceivably pair him up with any one of them.
Mourinho wanted him he compared him to Zouma but now he not at manutd I can see manutd cooled thier interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom