• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
People might as well throw in their own estimations instead of using that. €50-70m for Iwobi and Xhaka?
Not sure that is over the top tbf. 30 mil for xhaka and 20 mil for iwobi is not unreasonable.

Not that i would pay it obviously.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If we are loaning him back I hope we can negotiate close to 20 or something otherwise its a lot to spend on a player that is not strengthening the team this season.

Not only that it'd mean we're in for another CB also. Manolas maybe?

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Arsenal were always going to sign an experienced CB to replace Mustafi, this transfer feels more like us trying to sign a gem before he's priced out.
Also I doubt we will spend 30m on him considering our budget IF we make the CL is 100m incl wages. It will be a lot less fees with a number of addons attached

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Fair enough, but Mavropanos also really needs a loan, Mustafi really needs to be sold, Holding might take time to get back up to speed, Kos might want to go back to France, and I really doubt that Chambers, Bielik or any of the academy CBs are in the plans for next season.

As much as I believe Sokratis would happily go about defending all by himself next season, I don't think it'd work out so well.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Loaning him back does make sense. We need to buy an experienced cb anyway. Add an experienced cb to Sokratis, Kos and Holding with Mavrapanos in reserve looks good to me. Koscielny leaves next summer and Salibah joins.

I like this.

Also, we can always buy him now, loan him back, and structure the transfer payment so that most of the cash goes St. Etienne's way once he actually makes his way to London.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loan him back meaning we can get him for 15-20m instead of 30m it's smart move if we buy a CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom