• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
**** me some of you really are quite special. I mean for starters we spent 150m last summer on five players, none older than White who himself was 23 at the time. To put that into perspective the likes of City and United are spending from 80-100m on players who don't make their starting 11. Our spending isn't in the same stratosphere as the big guns.
You really don't get it, do you? City spends money to buy bench players but Arteta took it to another level by spending money on positions we already had covered and dumping players who were there. Buying White and Lokonga was 75m thrown away as they are no better than Saliba and Douzi, Arteta just didn't fancy working with them.

I mean, it could work one day if Kroenke plays his game (he didn't do it for 15 years though), but I definitely don't see how a club that's out of Europe and in the COVID era can afford a budget like that and piss away the squad value that was already there. I don't even need half a brain (like you are saying) to understand how much would an upgrade cost, but looks like you could use some understanding of where we are as a club and how realistic it is for us to buy upgrades whenever Arteta snaps his fingers.
There was a budget in the summer but I definitely don't feel like we've got many upgrades with it when we could've, it was used mostly to heal some ego wounds

Otis

I was backing this little pr*ck for nearly 3 years just for him to say this… **** his dead career, I’d honestly sell him for 2 mil, he likes to watch his boys w**k too… definitely do not wish him the best
Wow.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Get the 30m back for him if possible (probably isn't probably more like 20m) and put it down as an embarrassment on the clubs part. He is either in the squad next year after signing a new contract or he's sold simple as.

SK___

actually, lemme take that wish him the best part back…
I really didn’t think arteta’s anti-french stance would prevent him from finally crossing the line…
just disappointed

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It's good that the guy is nowhere close to Maldini

He reminds me Martinez. Both love to give countless interviews and blaming Arsenal for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom