• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
Calcio is a **** tier source and the valuation is stupid. Konate went to Liverpool for £36M off the back of 2 injury-hit seasons in which he played a handful of games.

If any club is serious in signing Saliba from us i'd expect something between 40m and 50m.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If Saliba gets sold without being given a chance it's going to be one of my biggest disappointments ever as an Arsenal fan, which says a lot.
Particularly when he goes on to being superior to our current options; arteta is outrageous

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don't think we can make any estimation of what is going to happen one way or the other until the summer. What's the point in getting all worked up about it now?
Correct, but then again that would defeats the purpose of A-M... Getting worked up about anything remotely Arsenal related and possible is what the forum is for, isn't it?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think we’ll keep Saliba imo. No way we’re selling him after his great form at Marseille plus he hasn’t really fell out with Arteta.

We’ll most likely keep him, he’ll get a game or two next season and then be back in the market this time next year. It’ll be very similar to AMN.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
All depends on the player. If he’s happy to sign an extension and come back to compete for a starting spot then he’ll be here unless someone offers €40-€50m (which is unlikely). If he doesn’t sign an extension they’ll have to sell him.

The club should be doing their best to get him to stay. He’ll be homegrown next season and considering how many players we’re going to sign we’ll need those non-HG spots.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

All depends on the player. If he’s happy to sign an extension and come back to compete for a starting spot then he’ll be here unless someone offers €40-€50m (which is unlikely). If he doesn’t sign an extension they’ll have to sell him.

The club should be doing their best to get him to stay. He’ll be homegrown next season (U21 as well) and considering how many players we’re going to sign we’ll need those non-HG spots.

I don't think he has to sign an extension, he'll have two years left on his contract I think we can demand a lot more than 40-50M. A lot may depend on CL, if we get it I can see him wanting to stay, if it's only EL then he'd probably want to join a CL club but I think we should demand a huge amount for him or say he's not for sale.

Depends on how burnt the bridges are, I'd like to think he'd be happy to stay if we told him he'll be getting game time.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’d really like to see him in the PL. It’s a shame he opted to go to Marseille instead of a team like Palace.

Yeah, he's also mainly playing in a back 3 hasn't he? Could take some time to adjust to a 4, although White's done pretty well (think Tomiyasu next to him helps a lot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom