• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The difference is their fans aren't pathetic losers like yourself and many other Arsenal fans who cry over serial losers like Pepe and Aubamayeng being replaced by better players. They don't care that an 20 year defender gets loaned in need of game time when the defence they do have has kept the equal second most clean sheets in the league two behind the best team in the world in City and equal with the second best in the world in Liverpool. They especially don't care when players like Holding, Chambers and Torreira are cast aside when they're no where near the standard required.

Seriously what the **** do some of you expect. Regardless of who you want as manager the common theme among the fanbase dating back to Wenger is the squad was good enough, the defence was ****, the midfield was ****, didn't have a good enough striker.

Arteta fixes the defence, spends 50m on Partey who when partnered alongside Xhaka hold a strong record in points per game that would comfortably see us finish top 4. We are now looking for world class striker that resembles what we once had in the form of Henry and RvP.

But sure cry over the likes of Holding and Torreira among others not being given a fair opportunity.
I don't cry over anything, Tom, especially not about Arsenal. Couldn't care less about this team and the manager, but will keep some good memories from the past as Arsenal back then was really fun and in a way an important part of my life.

I'm not debating player's quality, for me, it's just funny how so many players got dumped by the manager, even some who basically kept him in his job. I definitely don't care what happens to Holding or Auba, I would personally cancel their contracts tomorrow, but as a manager, he should learn how to deal with personalities and how to organize his team for longer than 1 month.

Dumping players we have and complaining about Kronke not giving us 300m every transfer window so plastic fans like yourself can feel some joy is definitely not for me, which is why I don't care and find your post semi-ret*rded. You plastic fans can only go on and on about us getting a new striker, new CM, new LF, new new new, buy buy buy. Go fcking support City you little prick, I actually prefer to see our club working with what's there and developing young players. I gave up on chasing trophies a long time ago

carlito'sway

Established Member
Even if this happen not sure they'll afford the price we going to sell him we might even ask for 40m he had great season with 2 years left in contract. Not sure why he'd want to stay at OM that'll speak volumes about his mentality and he afraid to leave France.

What a ridiculous take...The guy is playing his best football ever and may the next in line to be called to the French NT. He may be paying in CL next season, something that may not happen at Arsenal anytime soon.
Why would be in a rush to go back to a club that didn't trust him in the first place?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
What a ridiculous take...The guy is playing his best football ever and may the next in line to be called in the French NT. He may be paying in CL next season, something that may not happen at Arsenal anytime soon.
Why would be in a rush to go back to a club that didn't trust him in the first place?
AM is convinced that he went on loan to get experience, but I'm afraid they gonna be disappointed when they find out that Saliba has no intentions of coming back :lol:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
if he is so good (which I doubt), he will get a transfer to PSG or some other big teams. Let's see what will happen in the summer ...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
if he is so good (which I doubt), he will get a transfer to PSG or some other big teams. Let's see what will happen in the summer ...

Or maybe he wants to stay at Marseille another season or two to keep building momentum and then move.

It's not like he was ever a marquee signing for a big club and got ignored by a manager who prefered to play a has been calamitous german international in his place or anything like that, right?

It's almost like he would prefer to avoid that all together by staying a club and not get loaned around yet again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a ridiculous take...The guy is playing his best football ever and may the next in line to be called to the French NT. He may be paying in CL next season, something that may not happen at Arsenal anytime soon.
Nothing against OM or ligue 1 in general but our fans overhyped Saliba too much so i thought he'd leave us for someone like psg bayern Munich or someone close like that.

REWB

This guy really isnt as good as people think. Just because he's big and strong people think he's good enough to start for us :lol: Every time I watch him there are periods in the game where he's incredible absent minded/lacking concentration with sloppy positioning.

I think Arteta and his team know a lot more about Saliba's defensive abilities and whether he can hack it in the PL then some dumb arsenal fans on this forum that think they're clever.

He's 20...not that many 20 yo CB's can F**king start in the PL, its incredible difficult. you need more than just physique. A loan was by far the best option for him so he can gain real experience and comes back stronger if he makes the grade.

Pyres7

The difference is their fans aren't pathetic losers like yourself and many other Arsenal fans who cry over serial losers like Pepe and Aubamayeng being replaced by better players. They don't care that an 20 year defender gets loaned in need of game time when the defence they do have has kept the equal second most clean sheets in the league two behind the best team in the world in City and equal with the second best in the world in Liverpool. They especially don't care when players like Holding, Chambers and Torreira are cast aside when they're no where near the standard required.
I'm sure you're right, they would happily watch their clubs take the cheque books out and buy shiny new players.

You know what else they would have done? Hounded your precious manager out a long time ago. If the club didn't sack him after that pre-Christmas spell, they would have made sure he was sacked after Villareal.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
This guy really isnt as good as people think. Just because he's big and strong people think he's good enough to start for us :lol: Every time I watch him there are periods in the game where he's incredible absent minded/lacking concentration with sloppy positioning.

I think Arteta and his team know a lot more about Saliba's defensive abilities and whether he can hack it in the PL then some dumb arsenal fans on this forum that think they're clever.
Yeah, indeed, Saliba is made out to be something he's not--some kind of already world class, young CB, Virgil van Dijk but 8 years younger--on here, because...stick to beat Arteta with.

Even with our U23 side, his positioning and decision making on and off the ball was nowhere near the standard required, when we decided to loan him out, which was then used as, ahem, a stick to beat Arteta with.

Anyways, that's not to say he's not a great CB prospect who can become a big player with maduration. But he needs time for maduration.

These threads though. Little **** link and it's the perfect excuse for everyone to get worked up as ****, haha.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Yeah, indeed, Saliba is made out to be something he's not--some kind of already world class, young CB, Virgil van Dijk but 8 years younger--on here, because...stick to beat Arteta with.

Even with our U23 side, his positioning and decision making on and off the ball was nowhere near the standard required, when we decided to loan him out, which was then used as, ahem, a stick to beat Arteta with.

Anyways, that's not to say he's not a great CB prospect who can become a big player with maduration. But he needs time for maduration.

These threads though. Little **** link and it's the perfect excuse for everyone to get worked up as ****, haha.

News Flash....I am not using a Saliba stick to beat up on Arteta. I have been one of the first on the MA bandwagon and this even before the Emery episode. I do have issues with Arteta but not calling for his head either.
Having said that, I am reading some absolutely ridiculous comments about a player from some who obviously have rarely seen him play this season. I maintain here that Saliba is a better player that our current crop of CBs. I have seen enough of him and our CB's as well to be totally comfortable with this statement.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It's not a **** link if the local Marseille paper is reporting it.
I mean that it's a **** link in that it's not really meaningful, as lomekian says:

Total non story. Same people trolling gooners for clicks, with absolutely nothing to report. Arsenal have already said they want to keep him, so the only way he goes there is if he forces a move, which is a lot more than 'open to'....ffs
Can't believe a moderator is using a transfer link as a stick to beat the manager with...
No, that wasn't my inference, I mean that this link is perfect for those who want a stick to beat the manager with to go on their rants, which is what has predictably happened.

News Flash....I am not using a Saliba stick to beat up on Arteta. I have been one of the first on the MA bandwagon and this even before the Emery episode. I do have issues with Arteta but not calling for his head either.
Having said that, I am reading some absolutely ridiculous comments about a player from some who obviously have rarely seen him play this season. I maintain here that Saliba is a better player that our current crop of CBs. I have seen enough of him and our CB's as well to be totally comfortable with this statement.

You think he's better than White and Gabriel? I think that's a big assertion to make based on play in Ligue 1, we have to keep in mind league quality. But fair play, I respect your opinion, and my statement wouldn't have been directed at you in any case.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

But he had those two games at u23 footy where he was kinda bad mate!

carlito'sway

Established Member
I mean that it's a **** link in that it's not really meaningful, as lomekian says:

No, that wasn't my inference, I mean that this link is perfect for those who want a stick to beat the manager with to go on their rants, which is what has predictably happened.

You think he's better than White and Gabriel? I think that's a big assertion to make based on play in Ligue 1, we have to keep in mind league quality. But fair play, I respect your opinion, and my statement wouldn't have been directed at you in any case.

Yes he is better than both. White is not even in the same league as Saliba.
Remind me again... Where did Gabriel come from? IIRC, he went straight to the first team then too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Can't believe a moderator is using a transfer link as a stick to beat the manager with...
5760.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom