• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Wesley Fofana from Leicester
Ben Godfrey from Everton (plays a bit like Gabriel tho)
Joe Gomez
Doubt we get Fofana after the Saliba fiasco... Joe Gomez would be good but why would he leave Liverpool? Haven't seen much of Ben Godfrey, heard a few people rating him though.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I'm sure Fofana would be tempted. I don't think we can keep using Saliba as a stick to beat ourselves with. Players will still want to come here & are professional enough to recognise not everything in football is perfect.

Gomez would come for more playing time? Class player who should be a starter somewhere. Guess he might be satisfied with squad role but I doubt it.

Godfrey is very much front foot aggressive defender. Would be good Holding replacement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta need to make it clear and tell Saliba and his agent to their face that he going nowhere in summer. there will be so many chances next season Gabriel and White performance in 2022 wasn't stable too so his chances might even increase and can take their place as starter.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Arteta need to make it clear and tell Saliba and his agent to their face that he going nowhere in summer. there will be so many chances next season Gabriel and White performance in 2022 wasn't stable too so his chances might even increase and can take their place as starter.

Teta prefer Gabriel and White. This will force Saliba to ask for a move and my guess is that that is exactly what Teta want.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Teta prefer Gabriel and White. This will force Saliba to ask for a move and my guess is that that is exactly what Teta want.
even so there will be so many chances they look so dodgy in 2022 any bad run of form and he take their place without problem. also will give them competition because holding won't make white and gabriel worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom