• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6666Louis

If he can possibly stay away, he should. Sitting on the bench will ruin his career like it did for Pepe. He needs to play under a decent manager and continue his excellent progress.
Lol at adding Pepe to the discussion, who's obviously not good enough. Talking about disrespecting Saliba!!!

Of course Arteta had to buy a more proven central defender. Imagine putting all your eggs on a 19 year old, who had never played in the league. Same haters would've blamed Arteta for that

What is so hard to fathom?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lol at adding Pepe to the discussion, who's obviously not good enough. Talking about disrespecting Saliba!!!

Of course Arteta had to buy a more proven central defender. Imagine putting all your eggs on a 19 year old, who had never played in the league. Same haters would've blamed Arteta for that

What is so hard to fathom?
Arteta spend 70 million on the defence last summer and we conceded 9 more goals.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Saliba just did an interview where he admitted to downing tools in training. How can you go into a season where you see a player who has given up in preseason training? Botching his loan can be put on the club, sure, but he had to play regularly and we couldn't risk doing it here especially with the coaches seeing his mindset weekly.

I haven't seen that interview. I'd be surprised if he said he "downed tools" though.

Again all the attitude stuff is a bit to convenient hearsay for me. It's like all the talk of Auba's attitude only for Gabriel to admit that all the players liked him and it was purely an issue between coach and player. There's nothing wrong with admitting that without bringing everyone else into it.

Tom349

Where's Mustafi now then? Chambers? Kolasinac? If we where so concerned with their feelings towards Saliba getting game time ahead of them then why are they all out of the club now?

Your going on about crystal balls after implying that some of these guys didn't like Saliba's attitude. I'd love to know how you've found that one out. :lol:

LMAO. Do you understand how football squads operate. Friendship groups within the squad. If a certain player falls out with the manager then often the players that are close with that player can then also begin to create issues. Thats why in some cases you play a certain player to keep him happy and keep everyone happy.

In turn that answer your question. Where are Kolasnic and Mustafi now, they're gone. They can't influence anyone else in the squad, even if it is something as simple as effort in training. It all has a knock on effect.

No once do I claim any of those guys have issue with Saliba attitude. Learn to read.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
LMAO. Do you understand how football squads operate. Friendship groups within the squad. If a certain player falls out with the manager then often the players that are close with that player can then also begin to create issues. Thats why in some cases you play a certain player to keep him happy and keep everyone happy.

In turn that answer your question. Where are Kolasnic and Mustafi now, they're gone. They can't influence anyone else in the squad, even if it is something as simple as effort in training. It all has a knock on effect.

No once do I claim any of those guys have issue with Saliba attitude. Learn to read.

Whatever lad. Arteta's perfect, got no flaws etc etc.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah, need him to sign a new contract asap.

Sign him up and let him compete for his place.

A long season coming up, with possibly 20 games more to play. We need him.

Reactions: A_G

bakaboo

So what u guys will choose to do?? Sell Saliba and use the $$ for 2 first class CM? Or retain Saliba and only had enough funds for 1 CM?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Saliba just did an interview where he admitted to downing tools in training. How can you go into a season where you see a player who has given up in preseason training? Botching his loan can be put on the club, sure, but he had to play regularly and we couldn't risk doing it here especially with the coaches seeing his mindset weekly.
Where's this interview?

chessygoal

So what u guys will choose to do?? Sell Saliba and use the $$ for 2 first class CM? Or retain Saliba and only had enough funds for 1 CM?
Sell him now, I might be in the minority but I don't think Saliba is as good as people think. He's at peak hype right now, we need to sell him before he plays a game of PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom