• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

A lot of cope about his back (which we’ve already seen) and him not being all that anyways. Or Saliba not being our best defender somehow which is straight up lies.

I think he will sign, but if he doesn’t good f*cking luck replacing him.

Bare copium bro, lots of it in this thread.....

afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

It's been an absolute case study on human behaviour.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

My bad, I did really try.
I'm an Arsenal fan. No true Arsenal fan would want Saliba get injured or get a bad injury. It's silly. I wouldn't even want him to get injured if he didn't sign a new contract.

It would make it harder to sell him, but even without that I want no injuries to anyone. Even rival club players. In sports it's better to see who is really the best, with the best players on the field.

In a sense this injury might affect other clubs in bidding "big" money for Saliba. It makes buying him riskier, same as extending him.

It's still 6 weeks until pre-season begins I think (?), so there is no hurry for any party. Better to see how the back injury develops - it's logical this will stall a bit.

So I think I will ignore this thread for a while now.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm an Arsenal fan. No true Arsenal fan would want Saliba get injured or get a bad injury. It's silly. I wouldn't even want him to get injured if he didn't sign a new contract.

It would make it harder to sell him, but even without that I want no injuries to anyone. Even rival club players. In sports it's better to see who is really the best, with the best players on the field.

In a sense this injury might affect other clubs in bidding "big" money for Saliba. It makes buying him riskier, same as extending him.

It's still 6 weeks until pre-season begins I think (?), so there is no hurry for any party. Better to see how the back injury develops - it's logical this will stall a bit.

So I think I will ignore this thread for a while now.
He has one back injury and you're going on like he needs a wheelchair. It does seem like coping so he stays and gets paid less.

mpower2540

A lot of cope about his back (which we’ve already seen) and him not being all that anyways. Or Saliba not being our best defender somehow which is straight up lies.

I think he will sign, but if he doesn’t good f*cking luck replacing him.
Make no mistake, if we lose him we're not finding another like him anytime soon. Would be catastrophic if he left

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hope we have some hidden card to play in negotiations, maybe the concern over injury helps here. Because he could quite easily double whatever we offer at PSG or Madrid.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope we have some hidden card to play in negotiations, maybe the concern over injury helps here. Because he could quite easily double whatever we offer at PSG or Madrid.

I don’t think so. I don’t see those teams paying a pretty hefty transfer fee and over 200k wages for him.

Kinda feel like Saliba isn’t rated that highly outside of Arsenal.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think so. I don’t see those teams paying a pretty hefty transfer fee and over 200k wages for him.

Kinda feel like Saliba isn’t rated that highly outside of Arsenal.

I was thinking more he rides it out for another season and then leaves on a free. Might drop to the bench, but we don’t have the means to not use him entirely.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He definitely holds all the cards. The end of season collapse was just perfect for him as well from a contract point of view.
He was holding all the cards 2 years ago when the manager dumped him like some dirt to u23 and kept a gang of idiots like Luiz, Mari, Mustafi, and Holding. We always knew the day would come when we will be on our knees.

Hopefully he stays, think it makes sense at this point of his career, but wouldn't be too surprised if he doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom