• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Mike Tyson Smile GIF
This was always gonna happen. He was treated like a mug when he was here and banished to the u23s and not even registered for Europa. Couldn’t even give my man a run out against Dundalk or some other plumbers?

The Edu and Arteta regime is absolutely hilarious. You can only sit back and laugh. Comedy gold.

Diesel

God forbid u smile sarcastically at arteta. You will burn the whole bridge forever. He better be ****. Out of all the buffoons we brought in and kept around we didnt even start this one? Lol ben white looks ****ing piss poor as a defender. Saliba would probably take his job and his women 6 months tops.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

there were never a clearer, brighter failure to arteta tenure more than Saliba.
it shines like the sun.
Saliba is the spark that shows Artetas incompetence in player handling and more so in judgement of what he has and how to use it.
He will make Saliba fail only to prove right, and all that, only in his own mind, while we watch.
pure darkness.
Cant wait for Potter. or someone different.
I think even if saliba won’t sign new deal Arteta will force him to stay and not play. As you say last thing he wants is saliba being used against him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think even if saliba won’t sign new deal Arteta will force him to stay and not play. As you say last thing he wants is saliba being used against him

That goes against everything Arteta has done in the past. Guendouzi, Özil and Aubameyang are all examples of players he binned even though they could’ve gone and been used against him (and have in the case of Auba and Guendouzi). Arteta doesn’t care. If Saliba wants out and won’t sign a new deal he’ll be gone this summer.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This was always gonna happen. He was treated like a mug when he was here and banished to the u23s and not even registered for Europa. Couldn’t even give my man a run out against Dundalk or some other plumbers?

The Edu and Arteta regime is absolutely bankrupt. You can only sit back and laugh. Comedy gold.

Felt this made your point a bit stronger.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That goes against everything Arteta has done in the past. Guendouzi, Özil and Aubameyang are all examples of players he binned even though they could’ve gone and been used against him (and have in the case of Auba and Guendouzi). Arteta doesn’t care. If Saliba wants out and won’t sign a new deal he’ll be gone this summer.
Even an arrogant fraud will realise when they about to be exposed. He knows saliba can make him look very bad and I wouldn’t put anything past this calculating man.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Feels like its been done since last summer... we loaned him out on July 15th ffs. With Nice loan dates & everyone on holiday not sure he had a training session here or even saw Arteta. :lol:

The same summer we were actively looking for a CB & supposedly were in 'Project Youth' mode.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Wanna stay in Marseille? Fine! Extend your contact or persuade them to pay 40m

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Wanna stay in Marseille? Fine! Extend your contact or persuade them to pay 40m
Or **** about say you will run your contract down, tell the media the only club you want to join is Marseille and you will refuse to go to any other club. Then when Marseille get you for 15m you pick up a 5m bonus. Saliba laughing, Marseille laughing and Arsenal looking stupid again. And even stupider when he moves on in 2 years for about 50m.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
In the event he is don't wanna come back & wants to stay there, do Marseille have any players we could look at in doing a trade off. I mean we're already gifting them Guendouzi. Would be a right kick in the teeth if he didn't come back..

Hold on tho...aren't Marseille banned from buying anyone?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
In the event he is don't wanna come back & wants to stay there, do Marseille have any players we could look at in doing a trade off. I mean we're already gifting them Guendouzi. Would be a right kick in the teeth if he didn't come back..

Hold on tho...aren't Marseille banned from buying anyone?
I dare say Marseille players will have spoken with Saliba and Guendouzi and will be staying clear of us.

If they want him give us what we paid for him and just put an end to the whole story.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With result going today look for OM will at least play CL final play-offs. Finishing 3rd.

What happen to thier transfer ban? All this talks but they having transfer ban.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I dare say Marseille players will have spoken with Saliba and Guendouzi and will be staying clear of us.

If they want him give us what we paid for him and just put an end to the whole story.

Just won the French young player of the year, 2 years more experienced, now a French international and you think we should accept what we paid for him? Surely even Edu wouldn’t be that daft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom