• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
teamnewsandtix been very good with Rice saga i still not fully trust him he clearly have some info inside the club.

he say the agreement with Saliba close around 190K a week. similar to Saka who earning around that according to him.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

teamnewsandtix been very good with Rice saga i still not fully trust him he clearly have some info inside the club.

he say the agreement with Saliba close around 190K a week. similar to Saka who earning around that according to him.

I dont believe he know anything about transfers.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Very good. That would be a good deal for either party. Put a clause in to bump his pay up if he continues his good form

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba is more important to this team's fortunes than any player we could realistically sign this window. Getting his future secured is the most critical move of this summer.

Tnegs

Really hope we get this done this guy is next level. We haven’t had a defender with this potential on our books since Campbell imo. This guy is a young Rio Ferdinand you don’t muck about with talent of this level you keep them happy and focused and build your defense around them for the next decade.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Obviously there will be a lot of noise about new signings, but getting our best players on longer contracts is absolutely vital.

No help in getting new players, if our top players goes out the revolving door.
100% Arteta phase 4.0 is about retaining his best players until at least phase 6.0. can't be giving the man anymore excuses.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good news. Saliba should be one of the building blocks of our side going forward so important to get it done.

Martinelli, Saka, Saliba and Ødegaard all tied down to new deals may be our best bit of business of the summer tbh.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

But AM started crying and throwing up because of one article from the sun?

This is great news, hopefully tells us his back isn’t a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom