• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Cheer up mate, at least Freddie forced Emery to promote a couple of youngsters! :drool:
I take it you haven't listened to the Arsecast where Ornstein said Emery has "doubts" about Nelson despite the fact we had to endure Mhki and Iwobi all year last season.

There's a real possibility that we're gonna see the same gobsh*tes in the XI, probably in the EL group stages aswell.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Have to admit though, the timing from Tottenham is on point. Even if we end up with him the fact that they've chosen this point to do it is a touch of genius, right after the Koscielny nonsense, sets of the entire fanbase and puts immense pressure on Arsenal. On top of that it means we'll have to improve our offer and potentially ****s our budget even more. Absolute piss take :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
get hijacked when we worked so hard to get deal done is annoying enough but Sp**s doing it will be really annoying.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I hope he does go Sp**s. He’s a winner, Arsenal don’t deserve him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I take it you haven't listened to the Arsecast where Ornstein said Emery has "doubts" about Nelson despite the fact we had to endure Mhki and Iwobi all year last season.

There's a real possibility that we're gonna see the same gobsh*tes in the XI, probably in the EL group stages aswell.

The more I hear about Emery, like the players he wants or this kind of the **** the more ****ing useless I think he is.

Doesnt surprise me at all.

Thats just what you get with Emery.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Little bit cautious with this. A Sp**s bid was “imminent” weeks ago and that proved to be bollocks. This could just be St Etienne trying to squeeze that last few quid out of us.

If it is true I’m interested to see how the club reacts. They either cave in to the demands on the bonuses or pull out. The Koscielny situation could mean they pass on it and go for someone like Upamecano (if the rumours about that fee are true) who they could bring in now.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We got promised so much and have been taking massive L’s ever since. I’m actually close to smashing my work canteen up. **** sake.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Little bit cautious with this. A Sp**s bid was “imminent” weeks ago and that proved to be bollocks. This could just be St Etienne trying to squeeze that last few quid out of us.

If it is true I’m interested to see how the club reacts. They either cave in to the demands on the bonuses or pull out. The Koscielny situation could mean they pass on it and go for someone like Upamecano (if the rumours about that fee are true) who they could bring in now.
i don't know but got feeling it bit agent move. Sp**s have more money if they wanted him they could got him earlier than us even without Alderwierld situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom