• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

carlito'sway

Established Member
I quite like your insight on the french league and noticed you're quite dialed in (and not just following Saliba).

You have a team you follow/prefer in Ligue 1 out of curiosity?

I happen to support Marseille (Best stadium and fan base in Europe :) ).
So I have watched most of their games this season and paid particular attention to Saliba and Guendouz.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I happen to support Marseille (Best stadium and fan base in Europe :) ).
So I have watched most of their games this season and paid particular attention to Saliba and Guendouz.
Ah sick you must be having a whale of a time this season then. I go hard one ligue 1 some seasons, some I don't. I used to live in Paris when I was young but I don't have a team, it was more we just used to sign a lot of players from there.

I will probably dial in to the second half there's a lot of talent there.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Talking about garbage, yours are truly. You really have no clue what you are talking about, don't you?
Where’s your point? I haven’t seen one.

The French league is weak compared to the PL and Saliba is good. That’s a fact that most people would accept (outside of biased people of course).

carlito'sway

Established Member
What's your take on them both?>

Both have been very good. Saliba was excellent early in the season, had dip in form for 2 or 3 games but has been back to his solid, dominant self since the PSG & Lazio matches.
Guendouz has been the engine in midfield and perhaps OM best player (with or after Payet) so far this season. No surprise he has been called by Deschamps and I expect him be be called again next week to the French NT.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Oh and by the way if Saliba wasn’t playing in Ligue1 and it didn’t suit their point, most of the people calling the league good here wouldn’t be saying the same thing. They’d be calling it by what it is, essentially PSG with some decent teams and then 10+ farmer teams.

Apparently everyone has to be sheep and just look for the most secure way to convey their point, trying to make it seem like the 4-5th best league (by some distance) in Europe is any better than it is.

Regardless, Saliba kept a clean sheet against PSG and is absolutey imperious against the rest of the league so it says it all about his quality. I wanted him to stay last summer and I hope he stays next summer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Huge mistake from him before the Immobile goal.

tumblr_m5ymktTkPW1qhaz39o1_250.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom