• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
So he got called up to NT again? Seems like he might actually have a decent chance of making the WC squad, in which case I can definitely see him pushing hard to move.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So he got called up to NT again? Seems like he might actually have a decent chance of making the WC squad, in which case I can definitely see him pushing hard to move.
If he has any ambition at all which his excellent performances would suggest then we were always going to struggle to keep him long term for any reason other than his childhood affinity for the club. Given that he has been treated horrendously by this club and will be pursued by far bigger clubs with actual ambitions, CL Football and road maps to achieve their ambitions, I would be absolutely stunned if he plays for us and if he does, I can see him running down his contract and leaving on a free or cut rate for one of those aforementioned clubs. We had the kind of player we've all said we need to sign before they blow up fall into our laps and then allowed a manager with a personality disorder to mess it up by being needlessly disagreeable. The damage Arteta is doing here will be tough to recover from for quite some time.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I'm really tetering on the edge of whether I want arteta managing arsenal next yr. If we lose saliba in the summer then that will tip me over to the outer side.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh well.....Not unexpected though. By the way, this news is confirmed as well by the local & national press in France as well.

Hardly surprising. Expecting Arteta to give him away or ask for some ridiculous low fee anyway, just in case Saliba might question him at a training session. Only wants ‘yes boss’ players.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hardly surprising. Expecting Arteta to give him away or ask for some ridiculous low fee anyway, just in case Saliba might question him at a training session. Only wants ‘yes boss’ players.
That's the truth. We need Saka to become world class, determined to stay here and have an Özil like desire to rid the club of this manager 🙏

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
1. Marseille can't sign him as they have a transfer ban.

2. Saliba already mentioned multiple times that he wants to prove himself at Arsenal.

The news is from a **** source so likely just an article to generate views from angry Arsenal fans.
Pretty much this. Can't believe we are taking the bait here

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Pretty much this. Can't believe we are taking the bait here
it's not an outlandish report though is it? Would be absolutely weird if he came back to sit on the bench for Ben I just don't see it, as much as most of you like the thought.

He comes here to play in cup games that's buh-bye to his NT spot and he's been starting for a team that is almost in CL, it makes zero sense to come back.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
it's not an outlandish report though is it? Would be absolutely weird if he came back to sit on the bench for Ben I just don't see it, as much as most of you like the thought.

He comes here to play in cup games that's buh-bye to his NT spot and he's been starting for a team that is almost in CL, it makes zero sense to come back.
Look, it not being outlandish IS exactly why they post it.

You don't release an article saying Saliba refused an offer to PSG with 500k per week. Nobody will buy it or get baited for this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom