• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
watch him do one more season in Marseille and then get a 66m move to tottna topspur or Manchester ****nited

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
watch him do one more season in Marseille and then get a 66m move to tottna topspur or Manchester ****nited
Apparently Sp**s approached him before us when they were still very good under Poch, but he chose us instead. So can't see why he'll go there now.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Whats different than what was reported? He wants to play CL and he would like to do that with Marseille.

Find a deal that works for Arsenal Saliba and Marseille and add a sell on and be done with the whole thing boring as ****.

Hopefully he can come out and do an interview in English see if he bothered learning it the last 3 years he's been on loan. Should be more than comfortable in it now if he's made an effort.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Frankfurt have been good in Europe for some time now..
Don't compare Frankfurt with Marseille please. There is a level gap.

Besides German league is clear. Miles ahead of that French **** league

The amount of BS, crap and nonsense being spouted here is truly shocking, this just to deny the player's OWN agency and to defend the utter incompetence of the current club hierarchy, specially in the Saliba situation.A lot of people are showing their ignorance and bigotry here as well. SMH.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
The amount of BS, crap and nonsense being spouted here is truly shocking, this just to deny the player's OWN agency and to defend the utter incompetence of the current club hierarchy, specially in the Saliba situation.A lot of people are showing their ignorance and bigotry here as well. SMH.
Am I defending the current hierarchy? Feel free to post the exact line where I say that, in this thread.

Waiting. Probs will take a long time to encrypt some bs

carlito'sway

Established Member
Am I defending the current hierarchy? Feel free to post the exact line where I say that, in this thread.

Waiting. Probs will take a long time to encrypt some bs

Dude, you have been spouting bs and garbage all day now....That a break and get some fresh air. You may need that.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Arteta outers truly gone mad they are fighting each other and anyone who's not posting "Arteta out" suddenly has an agenda ffs.

Forum's losing it for real

arghhhh

Might as well sell him to PSG to recoup some of the fees. The manager has screwed up this one magnificently. Just kinda hope Josh can be more decisive when we get into another humiliating losing spree.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Either Saliba can suddenly speak fluent English or Mikel can speak fluent French, I doubt Saliba will stay.

Top Bottom