• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think you are picking faults that aren't there. Once you get to a certain level in anything the ability to progress becomes so small.

He has comfortably a C1 level in English. The only thing higher is C2 which would require probably learning vocabulary/grammar structures and expressions that on a daily basis he wouldn't nor needs to use.

If we’re picking faults of managers, why not have a go at Conte’s toupee? Or Klopps goofy teeth? Why don’t we take the p!ss and call him goofy goofy toad boy? And he’s got four eyes. At least start on him and move to…

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we’re picking faults of managers, why not have a go at Conte’s toupee? Or Klopps goody teeth? Why don’t we take the p!ss and call him goofy goofy toad boy? And he’s got four eyes. At least start on him and move to…
Think that's a conversation you'd need to have with some of the others who mock Artetas grasp of English.

Kwaku

It’s simple really, you keep him. The squad lacks quality in depth and with Europe next season there will be plenty of games. If he’s better than White or Gabriel what’s the problem here?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Why shouldn’t the little pr!ck come back? He’s under contract, he’s still a young raw player in a position that usually takes the longest to master. We sent him on loan to gain some much needed experience. If you’re as good as you’re made out to be come back and fight for your place, simple as that. It’s still an exciting project we have going here.

LMAO!!!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Why shouldn’t the little pr!ck come back? He’s under contract, he’s still a young raw player in a position that usually takes the longest to master. We sent him on loan to gain some much needed experience. If you’re as good as you’re made out to be come back and fight for your place, simple as that. It’s still an exciting project we have going here.
I'm not excited by this mythical project. It's a short career and Arteta has never shown any believable desire to keep him. This is his moment and he may as well sieze it and see where he ends up.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Saliba will unlikley renew his contract and only has 2 years left. If he gets to 1 year on his contract, his sale value will plummet.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The only little prick I see in this thread is you, wanking over a "project" that sees us outspend everyone to make the Europa League. WOW. Getting back into a competition that's beneath what we should aspire to as a club. Really exciting. Maybe Saliba would like to play CL football, you know that thing we don't have because outspending everyone in the summer didn't give the delicate genius enough firepower to beat the mighty Southampton and get into the CL. Absolute bellend.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I'm not excited by this mythical project. It's a short career and Arteta has never shown any believable desire to keep him. This is his moment and he may as well sieze it and see where he ends up.

Exactly!, it’s a short career why would you waste it further by remaining in a dead one horse league like France? We’re a gigantic club compared to Marseille in the best and most popular league in the world, with a batch of talented young and hungry players and a board finally showing a bit of ambition. Get outta your comfort zone and come and test yourself you little pr!ick!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Exactly!, it’s a short career why would you waste it further by remaining in a dead one horse league like France? We’re a gigantic club compared to Marseille in the best and most popular league in the world, with a batch of talented young and hungry players and a board finally showing a bit of ambition. Get outta your comfort zone and come and test yourself you little pr!ick!
I assume your trolling and you probably don't remember Marseille at their peak. They ate a fallen giant on the up. If Saliba plays well in this "dead one horse league",he'll have suitors with one year left on his contract and a load of experience under his belt. There's no comfort with Arteta and our best youngster is so committed that he wants a release clause before he'll sign on again. FYI, Saliba is over 6ft so he's not little and I doubt he's a p***k either.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I assume your trolling and you probably don't remember Marseille at their peak. They ate a fallen giant on the up. If Saliba plays well in this "dead one horse league",he'll have suitors with one year left on his contract and a load of experience under his belt. There's no comfort with Arteta and our best youngster is so committed that he wants a release clause before he'll sign on again. FYI, Saliba is over 6ft so he's not little and I doubt he's a p***k either.

I remember those match fixing crooks only too well. But that was 30 odd years ago and they have been irrelevant ever since. Saliba knows he’s an extremely young player for a centre-back. He was sent out on loan to gain valuable experience. The club invested a lot of money on him. The fans have high hopes for him. He’s supposedly a mad fan of the club. If the management deem him ready and want him back he should face the challenge and come fight for his spot in the bigger more prestige competition. But there’s so little loyalty left in football though.

Kav

Established Member
I remember those match fixing crooks only too well. But that was 30 odd years ago and they have been irrelevant ever since. Saliba knows he’s an extremely young player for a centre-back. He was sent out on loan to gain valuable experience. The club invested a lot of money on him. The fans have high hopes for him. He’s supposedly a mad fan of the club. If the management deem him ready and want him back he should face the challenge and come fight for his spot in the bigger more prestige competition. But there’s so little loyalty left in football though.
Playing in France has gotten him called up twice with his national team. Staying there has its positives for him. He would also be playing Champion’s League football. Something we won’t be doing.

Sadly the club handled this one poorly by how they treated him in the past. They should have handled it better and offered him a contract extension last year but they couldn’t because they had previously failed to register him in any competitions for about 4 months.

This one was badly managed from the beginning by the club. We just have to try to convince him to stay or accept that he will leave and maybe get our money back. He doesn’t owe Arsenal anything.

The same way the manager can pick who to play. The player can decide also to leave or they can mutually terminate the agreement.

carlito'sway

Established Member

That level of ignorance, arrogance and delusion.......Dude, whatever you are smoking, I want some of it. It is some strong **** to send you tripping like that. We always pretend that Spuds fans are the ones with delusion of grandeur, unfortunately more and more of ours have drunk the kool-aid. Case in point.....

carlito'sway

Established Member

That dude is a troll..... Saliba is playing for a club going in CL, something we have not done in ages and may not do for a while. He is on the World Champions roster and has a good chance to be in Qatar in December and this clown is calling him a prick.....I am telling you, projection is something.

Top Bottom