• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He was proper dodgy for France at the end of the season. Backed up my claims that he’s terrible at judging the flight of the ball.

It’ll be White-Gabriel for the majority of the season I think.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
12 months of *****ing and moaning about a 20 year old who plays in the position which most depends on experience in terms of development, getting a season of valuable experience and evolution, only to come to this.

All that *****ing and moaning and incorrect conclusions treated as foregone conclusions for nothing 😵‍💫

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
12 months of *****ing and moaning about a 20 year old who plays in the position which most depends on experience in terms of development, getting a season of valuable experience and evolution, only to come to this.

All that *****ing and moaning and incorrect conclusions treated as foregone conclusions for nothing 😵‍💫
My favorite was that us giving his number away after he left on loan meant he was never coming back.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think the specifics surrounding Saliba is just nonsense. RMC report Sampaoli had a meeting and was told they’d need to wait until later in the window to sign players, hoping the fees would be lower. They don’t have the money to do anything, basically. I think it’s fair to say any chance of Saliba ending up there this window is lower than 1%.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Arteta following his plan is causing foreign teams' managers to resign :lol:

That knock really is different..

He should have stayed and signed some more of our talented young players on loan that arteta was unable to effectively utilise. Tavares maybe, he has had a perfect strike rate with arsenal youngsters.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Think this is the first comment of yours that I have ever read fully.

Short and to the point. We need a new, reformed @AbouCuéllar for this new season to give AM a new light.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Whats the latest status? No more minutes for Mari please. Saliba need opportunity every match.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
From his perspective I think he'd be silly signing a new contract now.

Wait until Christmas time. 18 months left on his contract, will know where he's at in terms of the pecking order of CB's and can probably get a few thousand a week in wages extra.

Nice to see he seems on good terms with the club / manager though.

Looking forward to seeing him in an Arsenal shirt this season.

Top Bottom