• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We should keep him as backup for Tomi though but that number change basically confirms he's gone. Hope we get a good fee for him

Yeah I like Hector but I'd like to see him starting for someone at his age. Genuinely think Saliba himself might see a lot of minutes at RB this season. Played there for Marseille quite often.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I didn't want Saliba to come back tbh, still don't as I do not trust Mikel and I am concerned for his playing time and development. I would have sold him and signed a left footed utility defender instead, but it looks like Arsenal are doing both.

Great development for the club and Arteta, not so much for the individual player but hey, if he backs himself he backs himself. God Speed.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I didn't want Saliba to come back tbh, still don't as I do not trust Mikel and I am concerned for his playing time and development. I would have sold him and signed a left footed utility defender instead, but it looks like Arsenal are doing both.

Great development for the club and Arteta, not so much for the individual player but hey, if he backs himself he backs himself. God Speed.
Are we sure this person is an Arsenal fan?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guy means business. Last time he joined the club he wasn't prepared physically. Took things for granted I feel as he may have been sold a different story by Raul.

This time he had a whole season, played for France and is basically conditioning during his holiday. I wonder what that first training session will be like where he is dealing with Jesus and Saka.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nope, at best RB whilst he still has his teenage legs, but even that's a stretch.

Mikel is rightly/wrongly stingy about who he puts in midfield.

He did grow up playing there I guess.

His passing stats are insane. We are talking 98th percentile for mostly everything and his dribbling stats are off the charts also.

Fabinho type maybe?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Cant wait to see this guy and prove the doubters wrong, including a certain factions main man!!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He did grow up playing there I guess.

His passing stats are insane. We are talking 98th percentile for mostly everything and his dribbling stats are off the charts also.

Fabinho type maybe?

His passing stats are insane because he's played in a 3 and has all the time in the world to make a pass. Lets wait and see how he gets on in the league before trying to randomly drop him into CM.

Top Bottom