• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He did grow up playing there I guess.

His passing stats are insane. We are talking 98th percentile for mostly everything and his dribbling stats are off the charts also.

Fabinho type maybe?
I suspect White fills in those roles before he does, having done it for Brighton.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I suspect White fills in those roles before he does, having done it for Brighton.

We have too many midfielders as it is before Saliba or White even get considered in cm.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He's signing a new contract?

Well I was told there's literally no chance that he even plays for arsenal again? AM as always on 🎯
Who said he will play here?

Getting another contract, so we can loan him out for another two years.
Next step is the championsship and after that he is finally ready for a PL season with Burnley.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He did grow up playing there I guess.

His passing stats are insane. We are talking 98th percentile for mostly everything and his dribbling stats are off the charts also.

Fabinho type maybe?
Come on, he's a Centre Back, they don't all have to play six positions. Let's see how he does in that position firstly. If he can dribble then he might get used as a RB a little bit, but he doesn't look crafty like Lisandro does.

Really excited to see him play for us finally.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Come on, he's a Centre Back, they don't all have to play six positions. Let's see how he does in that position firstly. If he can dribble then he might get used as a RB a little bit, but he doesn't look crafty like Lisandro does.

Really excited to see him play for us finally.

It's weird. It's like if you're a CB who can play a bit and be comfortable with the ball at your feet, you're too good to be a CB and have to be shoehorned into CM.

We had it with Vermaelen and now White and Saliba.

Don't know when fans are going to accept that CB's have to be able to play out from the back these days.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We could’ve played him last season and used that 50M Ben White money on a midfielder. Don’t buy Tavares and you got 60M to spend.

We conceded 50 league goals, lost 13/14 leagues games, make defensive mistakes in every big game etc anyway. Could’ve blooded Saliba instead.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We could’ve played him last season and used that 50M Ben White money on a midfielder. Don’t buy Tavares and you got 60M to spend.

We conceded 50 league goals, lost 13/14 leagues games, make defensive mistakes in every big game etc anyway. Could’ve blooded Saliba instead.
He wasn't one of the best players in Europe in August of 2021. Saliba, himself, said he wasn't ready to play here and had his head done in when he was with the U23s. Stop beating a dead horse. You're desperate.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He wasn't one of the best players in Europe in August of 2021. Stop beating a dead horse. You're desperate.
He was one of the best defensive talents in Europe, always has been. We could’ve blooded him instead of spending 50M on a lesser player. Spend that money on a midfielder and we most likely have a better season.

Malky

Established Member
Saliba starting games alongside Gabriel next season. Meanwhile, Ben from Love Island gets comfortable on the bench.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He was one of the best defensive talents in Europe, always has been. We could’ve blooded him instead of spending 50M on a lesser player. Spend that money on a midfielder and we most likely have a better season.
More crying and bleating. Nobody cares.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Guys..... I'm going to do it....

Could Saliba play DM?

Maybe it's 5th time lucky iirc.

We hoped that as CBs one of Vermaelen, Chambers Luiz or White would be deployed as DMs.

Guess it's Saliba's turn now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom