• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Godlike performance. Almost as if he came from the future to help us reach greatness. A fvcking terminator.
Shut the Palace players down who usually **** us to the bone.

Might put his name on the next jersey I'm about to buy

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Goonercunt just finishing his piece on Saliba on tomorrow's column.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Virgil already points a lot, as I said.

But of course he would love Saliba beside him, the lazy ****er could could just sit on the pitch while Saliba does everything for him :lol:
He perfect van dijk replacement. Klopp need to piss off this guy staying here

Slug457

ou might've basically offloaded the points he would've cost you by playing him yourself and now sit with a genuine class CB
:lol::lol: He was already better than White last season and a genuine class CB, he would have gained us points

As for mistakes all young CBs make them, he will make one or two this season also, hopefully when the mistakes happen it's not used to prove it was the right decision to not include him in the squad/ship him out on loan for years and he gets dropped for extended periods

Slug457

I mean, he was lets not try rewrite that.

Not registering him for Europa looks like an absolute joke ting now.
That's how you know he has a genuine affection for the club, any other elite prospect being treated that way would have been out the door in a second, the fact he put up with being kicked about by the Gillinghams and playing infront of empty stadiums with the U23's shows you he wants to succeed here

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Or it could have been too soon and he be thrown under the bus. Maybe things are happening the way it's supposed to.
Cooked to perfection. You don’t go to a restaurant and have an incredible meal and then wonder what it would have been like if the other chef cooked it. It’s off the scale inane and hate to bring it up, but wreaks of agenda.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cooked to perfection. You don’t go to a restaurant and have an incredible meal and then wonder what it would have been like if the other chef cooked it. It’s off the scale inane and hate to bring it up, but wreaks of agenda.
Both sides took it too far (I was part of it) it is what it is. He's here now, he's getting his chance, he's playing well. Regardless of whatever side you are on we all just wanted him to get a chance.

Arteta exceeded my expectations since his return and I am more than happy to say this. It's entirely up to Saliba now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
hopefully when the mistakes happen it's not used to prove it was the right decision to not include him in the squad/ship him out on loan for years and he gets dropped for extended periods
Wouldn’t that just be the opposite of the other stupid argument though, and just as valid? You won’t see it anyway, because those who are just happy to have him here the player that he is, have nothing to salvage, unlike the utter dullards still crying after another great performance.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I mean, he was lets not try rewrite that.

Not registering him for Europa looks like an absolute joke ting now.

Yeah I agree leaving him out of the Europa team was a very suspect call- a terrible call even.

But you can’t even deny it, so many people on this board were acting like we’d completely screwed his development. As if we were gonna pay £30+M for a player just to sell him for fractionally more.

It was never as deep as some made out. Now we’re reaping the benefits of a very effective loan spell. It’s job done on our part.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He's looking great. As long as he stays Arteta might have done the right thing loaning him out. How long has it been since we had a calm good CB?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Saliba done it all himself, let’s not re write history. The club had different plans for him in regards to loans a few different times. Who cares now anyway, he’s here and he’s top class.

How can you know this for a fact? Maybe they saw him up close and personal and decided he needed a loan or two? He clearly did.

I swear it’s like people would rather chuck whatever theory they want out there rather than actually give the club credit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know a lot of people don't like slide tackles, as they think going to ground means you have made a mistake (though a lot of old defenders who say this, I remember slide tackling a lot)

...but that is beautiful, not something that should be looked down on...timed perfectly!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom