• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Regarding the discussion on the other page on other top leagues being weaker, its a tiresome discussion and my impression is that the PL for some reason have the biggest need on presenting the PL as the strongest and toughest. Dusted in my book, all top 5 leagues in Europe have their strengths and weaknessess

Reactions: Kav

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's a kid, he's going to make mistakes. Not too much to read into that.

The issue is we're a side build on a pretty stingy defence first and foremost under Arteta. It's probably not the right atmosphere for him to develop in if he's going to be making mistakes fairly frequently. White and Gabriel are only a few years older but they have experience in the league

It's got to come to a head this summer though, for the kids own good.

Either Arteta views him as up to standard to get fairly regular minutes here next season or we need to let him move on to get some stability in his career.

I hope we keep him but I'm starting to think he'll be moving on.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Doesn't matter anyway this kids off, Arteta and co made their decision to offload him before they gave his shirt number to our white savior Benjamin.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I can’t imagine a club selling such a talented player at such a young age with the perfect attributes for how teta wants to play. Brilliant passing, size and speed. Who might not be proven at PL but excelling in a top 5 league , which is the same league we purchased our current top performing CB a couple of yrs ago. It makes absolutely no sense.

I can’t see any reason u would get rid of him apart from the player having personal issues with arteta.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Looks like Saliba is putting his head down and working hard. If he can come back with a chip on his shoulder wanting to prove something that would be fantastic. Nothing beats a great athlete who carries a chip on their shoulder. Great for motivation and pushing themselves.

Was thinking about Michael Jackson who managed to still be so pissed of about his high school coach, who didn't play him, that he mentioned him at his HOF speech... Talk about nursing a slight with dedication.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Looks like Saliba is putting his head down and working hard. If he can come back with a chip on his shoulder wanting to prove something that would be fantastic. Nothing beats a great athlete who carries a chip on their shoulder. Great for motivation and pushing themselves.

Was thinking about Michael Jackson who managed to still be so pissed of about his high school coach, who didn't play him, that he mentioned him at his HOF speech... Talk about nursing a slight with dedication.
There are some signs there, that he doesn't hold a grudge against the club. Mature for his age, like I always thought.

There's still some hope, he would get a lot of games next season if we get Europe, and sell Mari and maybe Holding.

"Football is like that. In big teams, there is competition everywhere. If you're afraid of the competition, don't play football."

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

There are some signs there, that he doesn't hold a grudge against the club. Mature for his age, like I always thought.

There's still some hope, he would get a lot of games next season if we get Europe, and sell Mari and maybe Holding.

"Football is like that. In big teams, there is competition everywhere. If you're afraid of the competition, don't play football."
Think we often misunderstand how absolutely singleminded many of these players are. You don’t get to where they are unless you can totally focus on making the best out of yourself. So often we try to put how we would react to certain things into interpreting how they must feel given being treated a certain way. Where we expect they should be cuddled they just accept the cutthroat business they are in.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Romano is a scumbag on the Sp**s payroll.
He’s a Watford fan and thinks Edu is the best Technical director in Europe. Doesn’t mean he’s not on Sp**s payroll though for sure.

I think he’s just playing the click game tbh, Arsenal and Man U fans are a goldmine for this.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

You cant say that mate.
No room for reasoned debate on here!!

According to the brightest minds of AM Arteta waterboarded the kid & stuck him on a cheap dingy to France never to be seen again.

Then to further insult the forum shi!terati he went out & signed a 4rd rate replacement with racist undertones in Ben White 😜

Goonger

I want him to come in & play as part of a back 3 at times as well when playing at the likes of Anfield & the Etihad. We go into games way too open at these grounds, and it's not like we gain anything in attack out it.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

According to the brightest minds of AM Arteta waterboarded the kid & stuck him on a cheap dingy to France never to be seen again.

Then to further insult the forum shi!terati he went out & signed a 4rd rate replacement with racist undertones in Ben White 😜
Summarising months of A-M shi!terati posts in two sentences! Well done!

urban cowboy houston GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

Top Bottom