• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He needs to make it clear that Saliba is part of the plans for next season. Who has an agenda? An agenda because I don't want vague bullshit answers and uncertainty all summer about will he stay or won't he?
Calm down. You're fragile. We will get answers eventually.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Calm down. You're fragile. We will get answers eventually.
What are you on about. Think everyone (obviously not you) would like abit of clarity on the situation. Don't want to spend all summer Mikel dodging questions and a will he won't he stay. Its boring as ****.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

What are you on about. Think everyone (obviously not you) would like abit of clarity on the situation. Don't want to spend all summer Mikel dodging questions and a will he won't he stay. Its boring as ****.
You're demanding answers this week rather than over the usual course of business. That's what I'm on about. You're emotional.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You're demanding answers this week rather than over the usual course of business. That's what I'm on about. You're emotional.
Where did I say this week?

You must be feeling a tad emotional yourself snapping at people for having an opinion and wanting clarity.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Where did I say this week?
Simple deducing - you say he can't go through the summer not addressing it and the season ends this weekend. And, end of May is typically when summer season starts or people start getting geared up for it in this hemisphere. So when is it?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Simple deducing - you say he can't go through the summer not addressing it and the season ends this weekend. And, end of May is typically when summer season starts or people start getting geared up for it in this hemisphere. So when is it?
So you agree I didn't say this week?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

He needs to make it clear that Saliba is part of the plans for next season. Who has an agenda? An agenda because I don't want vague bullshit answers and uncertainty all summer about will he stay or won't he?
No, I don't agree. The summer starts when the season ends. So when must the statement be made?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No, I still don't agree. When must he make this statement?
So you admitted I didn't say this week, yet don't agree that I didn't say it. Hope you aren't doing any exams soon pal.

I said I don't want to have a saga running all summer. June, July, August. 3 months of reports and rumours and dodging questions. He can make a statement when he wants. But I'd prefer it to not be the night or two before the transfer window closes and then sending Saliba on a 4th loan to Marseille again.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Finally got a straight answer out of an agenda merchant. It's like pulling teeth around here. Thank you.

Jae

Simple solution - we switch to a back 3, or throw Benny Blanco in as a DM and stick Saliba in his place at CB.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Simple solution - we switch to a back 3, or throw Benny Blanco in as a DM and stick Saliba in his place at CB.
Or we keep 3 CB and make them fight it out and keep the team and squad competitive pushing the other on.

Konate came to Liverpool and Matip raised his level.

A top 4-6 team should have competition for places in the first 11. Not swapping players around to keep them all happy.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He deserves to play for a big club & manager. We've only got one pre-requisite at this moment in time.

I'd hate to see him come here & have to appease the fragile ego of the no-mark who happens to carry the title of Arsenal manager when his talent was evident but still in need of nurturing.

Gunners1616

Tired of getting bullied left right and center... We need the Saliba - Gabriel pairing.

Just like Liverpool understood, you need physical players to win battles in PL.

Also need a strong midfielder next to Partey and able to replace him (a.k.a Bissouma) but that's another debate.

Saliba would eat in PL. Unfortunately i think Mikel has a personal vendetta against young french players so he'll probably be 4th option behind Holding if we keep him.

Top Bottom