• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
You come here crying over your fears, we show how silly you are to be so fearful, and all your replies are huffing and puffing hot air with no content or argument.

Sad times for GDeep.
Nobody cares about your opinions, don’t think anybody here has been wrong as many times as you.

You’re worse than @grange and that says something because I thought @grange was the poorest and weirded poster in AM history.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nobody cares about your opinions, don’t think anybody here has been wrong as many times as you.

You’re worse than @grange and that says something because I thought @grange was the poorest and weirded poster in AM history.
You can believe what you want about me being wrong that many times, but it doesn't make it true.

I know you care because you haven't blocked me. Maybe you should if you don't care? ❤️

drippin

I don’t block anyone. It’s only a football forum, enjoy reading various thoughts no matter how much I might disagree with them.
Thanks for showing that you care about my opinions too, eventhough you just said no one cares about them. ❤️

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Just hug it out guys @grange @drippin @GDeep™

group hug friends GIF

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

For you maybe.

Others know he likely won't extend until he sees how much he gets to play etc.

So the worrying about it is for the weak minded. Just like worrying about if he stays here after Marseille was, because it was all speculation.

Oh c'mon that's some A grade waffle, and is patently untrue.

Using that line of logic is worrying about making top 4 for the weak minded too? Or worrying about anything Arsenal related? Worrying about if Arteta will succeed or worrying about facing a hard opponent.

Having differences in opinion is cool but no need to gaslight.

drippin

Oh c'mon that's some A grade waffle, and is patently untrue.

Using that line of logic is worrying about making top 4 for the weak minded too? Or worrying about anything Arsenal related? Worrying about if Arteta will succeed or worrying about facing a hard opponent.

Having differences in opinion is cool but no need to gaslight.
It was mostly targeted towards GDeep trying to get Arsenal fans worry about it, when it is of zero use to worry about it yet for example because of the reason I stated.

GDeep tried to troll so I countered him with how silly worrying crybaby he only looks by bringing that up.

Anyone is free to worry about anything they like, whenever they like. But yeah, you got triggered it seems.

Besides Saliba came back, so it was of no use to worry about it like I have said for a long time. Even if he leaves next summer, we get good money. But yeah, strong minded people worry about these things?

It's waffle that you try to say I have suggested any other worrying is for the weak minded. Because I have not said so.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On an AFTV show after the Palace game, they were talking about William.

Think Lee said he reminded him of Van Djik with how he played, another Arsenal fan on the show said we shouldn't hype him up after one game and put too much pressure on him.

Then a minute later, the same Arsenal fan said that Saliba was already better than Kolo and Kos and is comparable to Campbell.

Gotta love our fanbase!

Top Bottom