• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If he's gonna be out for an extended time we need to find a RB or someone who can play RB and move White into CB. Holding can do a job one or two games. But away to City, Liverpool and Newcastle along with home to Chelsea ans Brighton. Wouldn't fancy that.

RWB

Player:Saliba
If he's gonna be out for an extended time we need to find a RB or someone who can play RB and move White into CB. Holding can do a job one or two games. But away to City, Liverpool and Newcastle along with home to Chelsea ans Brighton. Wouldn't fancy that.

Yes! In that case we should try to flip our full backs. Tierney taking up the role White has played, but on the left. And Zinchenko playing his free role from the right. Might affect Saka’s game too much though, as he will get less support.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yes! In that case we should try to flip our full backs. Tierney taking up the role White has played, but on the left. And Zinchenko playing his free role from the right. Might affect Saka’s game too much though, as he will get less support.
Or maybe stick Tierney RB. He will provide the cover that allows Saka to do his thing. Fingers cross Saliba is OK.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Badly need him back, tbh...think we need him and Big Gabby for pretty much every match when the Prem returns, if we want that title.

Have a good feeling he will be fit to start v Leeds though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Or maybe stick Tierney RB. He will provide the cover that allows Saka to do his thing. Fingers cross Saliba is OK.
Tierney's right foot is awful. I think Zinchenko is better suited to switching sides because he's more two footed and he already ventures over to the right side of the pitch pretty regularly in the final third.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Tierney's right foot is awful. I think Zinchenko is better suited to switching sides because he's more two footed and he already ventures over to the right side of the pitch pretty regularly in the final third.
Yeah you could be right.

I was thinking more that Tierney offers more in defensive so Saka has to track back less.

Plus a lot of wide players like to cut in which would then be cutting in on Tierneys stronger foot.

Jason Jace

Why haven't seen this anywhere else ?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why haven't seen this anywhere else ?
It's a hypothetical scenario. We know Saliba picked up an injury and was unable to face Palace. We know he isnt with the France squad. We don't know how bad it is so no harm discussing what we could do if he is to miss the Leeds match.

@DasBootist you can read the above also.

gkoat

It's a hypothetical scenario. We know Saliba picked up an injury and was unable to face Palace. We know he isnt with the France squad. We don't know how bad it is so no harm discussing what we could do if he is to miss the Leeds match.

@DasBootist you can read the above also.
I think the rumor question was in reference to @Sammy1887 post from above...

"Rumours circulating that the first scan results weren't good. Second scan has taken place, we might push him to play for the remaining season with a surgery planned in summer."

Curious too if this is emanating elsewhere, not seeing any of the journalists use this language. Kinda wierd it's like everyone forgot about it

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think the rumor question was in reference to @Sammy1887 post from above...

"Rumours circulating that the first scan results weren't good. Second scan has taken place, we might push him to play for the remaining season with a surgery planned in summer."

Curious too if this is emanating elsewhere, not seeing any of the journalists use this language. Kinda wierd it's like everyone forgot about it
Yeah I has seen that as well as not hearing any news about it. I was simply thinking if he does have to miss a few games what we could do.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Rumours circulating that the first scan results weren't good. Second scan has taken place, we might push him to play for the remaining season with a surgery planned in summer.
Fish Fishing GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

On The Line Yes GIF by Outside Watch

Fish Fishing GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

Top Bottom