• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If the pain don't go away then just use injections until season ends then if operation needed do it in summer.

If things get worse and we have to play holding for rest season then forget about title that how little faith i have on holding. He can make the rest of team worse

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If the pain don't go away then just use injections until season ends then if operation needed do it in summer.

If things get worse and we have to play holding for rest season then forget about title that how little faith i have on holding. He can make the rest of team worse
If we win it with Holding Mikel goes straight into PL Hall of Fame.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

You do know that you have to be extremely careful with back problems? Depending on what issue he have it may be extremely dumb to play him at all before the operation.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'd genuienly go white cb, partey rb and jorginho dm over holding in most games
Tell ya what thats a cracking shout. Partey has played there before, could invert (although we don't need to do it as much that side), and security in CB with White.

I'd definitely look at something other than Holding. Or White CB and see if Tierney or Zinchenko can play RB with the other on the left.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Playing Partey as RB will leave big hole in midfield. I'd either play Tierney or Zinchenko as RB. But we all know it gonna be Holding lets just hope Saliba can at least play 5-6 for remaining league games

bastun

Player:Saka
Lets have a bit more faith in Holding.I was worried before the palace game but he was really good. I think Arteta will give him a chance and won't think of alternative solutions.

Top Bottom