• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I see we’re still going on about this. Players have to get used to playing 3 games a week. Saliba was fit to play against Sporting, there was nothing wrong with the selection. It was a game we tried to win, we want to win every game in every competition, that can be the only mentality of the team. Wanting us to lose is an unacceptable losers mentality, there is no place for it on this Arsenal team.
Like Xhaka said in his interview last night, he is very disappointed to be out of the other competitions. This club should be fighting on all fronts. That can be the only acceptable mentality.
They might say that but the way they played in the Europa league tells you something completely different. It was obvious they played the sporting lesbian match at about half the intensity on and off the ball that they played the crystal palace match a few days later. The ball was moving along the pitch far more rapidly and crisply, the pressing was far more intense, it was chalk and cheese to me. The guys were not at full tilt for the Europa league and that’s why they lost. Even if they dont admit it, subconsciously this team was predominately focused on the PL.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

They might say that but the way they played in the Europa league tells you something completely different. It was obvious they played the sporting lesbian match at about half the intensity on and off the ball that they played the crystal palace match a few days later. The ball was moving along the pitch far more rapid and crisply, the pressing was far more intense, it was chalk and cheese to me. They guys were not a full tilt for the Europa league and that’s why they lost. Even if they dont admit it, subconsciously this team was predominately focused on the PL.

Sporting lesbian. :lol:

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
They might say that but the way they played in the Europa league tells you something completely different. It was obvious they played the sporting lesbian match at about half the intensity on and off the ball that they played the crystal palace match a few days later. The ball was moving along the pitch far more rapidly and crisply, the pressing was far more intense, it was chalk and cheese to me. The guys were not at full tilt for the Europa league and that’s why they lost. Even if they dont admit it, subconsciously this team was predominately focused on the PL.

I disagree, I think the team was trying their hardest. European teams are like this, they make you play at their pace. We are genuinely struggling to adapt to Europe at the moment. It was the same the last 2 seasons in Europa under Arteta. Very sluggish etc. I’m thinking back to the Benfica and Olympiacos games in 2020-2021 where we rode our luck and found them difficult despite us giving it our all. The football is very different from the premier league.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Please just be ****ing fit for this game. Please. Inject him. I've had cortisone injections for power lifting. One won't hurt.

Get me the syringe.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Arteta botched that stupid Sporting Lisbon match. No way any of our critical players should have played a minute. I said over and over again we should tank that match. If Holding gets abused at City and Liverpool, the title is gone and again Arteta’s bad squad management in terms of rotations will be the issue. Saliba is being ruled out right before our biggest and toughest matches of the season. F ing hell i knew that 120 minute debacle could ruin everything he shot us in the leg down the homestretch again. Why? Why? did he just not do what all smart people on here said and rotate our key guys. The fact they played, lost and got Saliba hurt is frankly criminal negligence again. I just hope Holding won’t destroy our season 2 times in a row

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hear me out, I think Holding for the Liverpool game is exactly the test we need for him. If he comes through that one in a solid way, then we are actually in a good position for the run in.

We should not force Saliba back IMO. Instead focus on him having a bench role at best if possible. There will be other battles to come, where we could do with him.

Farzad Stoned

Hear me out, I think Holding for the Liverpool game is exactly the test we need for him. If he comes through that one in a solid way, then we are actually in a good position for the run in.

We should not force Saliba back IMO. Instead focus on him having a bench role at best if possible. There will be other battles to come, where we could do with him.
Gabriel and Partey got to protect him. He hasn’t been bad last two matches but Ramsdale came up with a number of big saves to bail us out in both those matches. We need to sit deep and pull Xhaka back as well. I hate to say it we need to park the bus.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Gabriel and Partey got to protect him. He hasn’t been bad last two matches but Ramsdale came up with a number of big saves to bail us out in both those matches. We need to sit deep and pull Xhaka back as well. I hate to say it we need to park the bus.

Yeah he wasnt as alert against Leeds, and Leeds noticed this and targeted our right side with their attacks.

Wish we had Tomiyasu available, I would have been far more comfortable.

Farzad Stoned

Ex Baldy starting at Etihad and Anfield Christ almighty, i already oonly sleep 5 hours a night. Fcking Europa league and Arteta’s stupid stupid rotations

Farzad Stoned

Put Benny Blanco at CB Arteta and stop being a stubborn and naïve tosser this is year 4 mate, on the fcking job training is over

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't think he'll be available but if you can get Saliba close enough to 100% for the Liverpool match with injections, you do it. He'll want to do it too I'm sure.

It's a title race, you've got to take a managed risk at times.

If he gets through Liverpool he can sit out the next 2 fixtures anyway.

Farzad Stoned

I don't think he'll be available but if you can get Saliba close enough to 100% for the Liverpool match with injections, you do it. He'll want to do it too I'm sure.

It's a title race, you've got to take a managed risk at times.

If he gets through Liverpool he can sit out the next 2 fixtures anyway.
Or you aren’t a w.nker and don't play against Sporting. Back injury can be chronic it is almost as bad as doing your knee Saliba could be missing matches for years intermittently for one boffhead teamsheet. Move blanco to CB and play Tierney at RB

Farzad Stoned

Why not just start Holding who’s been fine at CB and leave everything else as is?
Maybe because it took a bunch of good Ramsdale saves and the woodwork to keep us from conceding multiple goals against Leeds and Crystal Palace at home Liverpool at Anfield is not Leeds at home. 5 at the back park the bus and pray time. F ing Europa league memo to Mik no one fcking cares about EL

Latest posts+

Top Bottom